THP Fantasy Football Week 9 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin on a bye im lost lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I traded for that stiff! What a waste. I think I heard Hillis was on the bench at Arkansas because he wasn't a tough runner so he was behind McFadden and Fragile Felixe Jerry. What a vag

That was a solid trade bro!!

That was a solid trade bro!!

I'm glad it worked out for you. lol trading is fun I'm still open for being trade raped too.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

It's good to see some trades being done - I have trouble ever pulling the trigger or thinking that I'm getting fair value.

I think it is like that in all 3 leagues, 16 teams is tough.

No kidding, giving up any RB is almost certain to put a hole in your lineup. We're just too thin at 16.

My team is 30 point underdogs today....so you're saying there's a chance....

No kidding, giving up any RB is almost certain to put a hole in your lineup. We're just too thin at 16.

Yea with 16 teams all injuries hurt and same with byes.

Here we go!

Almost put Ben Tate on the bench, glad I didnt!

I'm still waiting on Beanie Wells and if i should start him or Demaryius Thomas.

How is it that Houston has 2 rushing TDs and neither are from Arian Foster!!!! C'mon....

Julio Joned decides to finally have his coming out party...a 50 yrd TD and a 80 yrd TD and I have him on the freaking bench :banghead:

looks like I made a sweet pickup for my D this week...got me -4 so far :p Thankfully Foster and Ryan are having decent days so far so it's not hurting me that bad right now, but it may in the end.

Looked at my score pumped to see I was up 56-1 before I realized he only has 1 guy playing.. Projected 103-102 so it should be a good matchup!

Looked at my score pumped to see I was up 56-1 before I realized he only has 1 guy playing.. Projected 103-102 so it should be a good matchup!

Haha. I'm down 60-17. I have 8 left to play, my opponent has 4.

WHo woulda think Matt Moore would put some work in this week!!!! Too bad he is sitting on my bench lol. I'm gonna lose haha.

Looks like another loss for me baring Beanie going off. Gonna be 3 in past 4 weeks yikes.

I'm regretting trading for Fitzgerald. The Cardinals are hopeless.

Looks like I'll move to 5-4 with ease. Good to see my team at full capacity back in action.

Tom Brady is lighting it up today. Patriots look like suck.

Can't believe I'm in position to win with Stafford on bye and DMC on the shelf. Julio stepped up big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back