Radio Coteau Winery

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you ever have a chance to try any of their wines jump on it. This winery has been well known to wine snobs for years. They offer fairly inexpensive wines, (less than $50 per bottle, some as low as $25) but are highly rated every year. I was finally able to buy this year after being on their waiting list and it was worth the wait. Due to the economy, many HIGHLY ALLOCATED wines can be had with just a phone call. The wait was worth it. We got 4 bottles of their Pinot delivered a few weeks ago, and popped one last night. Man this stuff is fabulous. Not like most Pinot's that people have tried. Rich and Bold, yet simple. Great with a steak I made. This is a must try if you are a wine fan.

All I have to say is $25 a bottle is not cheap to this redneck! I bought Pinot Noir for $7.29 on sale for the normal bottle. Of course, most of the rest of the Noir was $25 to $60 and higher. I am cheap, and I buy the cheap stuff!
trink27.gif

• Admin
You are correct. But in the scheme of Allocated wines, it is VERY inexpensive. They make less than 300 cases normally per year.

Back