What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I am supporting Team Paradise. Why?

Well I've played golf with arydolphin and ghsace and they are terrific guys. Also, we all live in Massachusetts and I need to support the locals. lol I've "known" Biggsy for a while, he likes AC/DC, and I'm a big fan too. I've also "known" SethO for quite a while and he strikes me as a great guy. I don't know ddec, Howzat, TBT, and SW as well, but I'm sure they are terrific!

Hey Amol and Tim...I hope we'll be playing some golf in the Spring/Summer, and I hope you'll both be my guests at Harmon too! :)

Here are the teams:

Team Hackers
Captain - Chunkylover77
dhjkelly
One-T
INgolfer
bullfrog41775
yorkem
mcook77
tnolan

Team Paradise
Captain - ddec
Howzat
ghsace
arydolphin
biggsy
TripleBogieTim
SW
sethO

Team THP
Captain - JB
Puttin4Bird
Hawk
Hanks
Smallville
Coolbreeze
TC
Yoccos

Go Team Paradise!

Last edited:
Once a Hacker, always a Hacker.

Enough said!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm sure as I continue to get acclimated here I'll toss my hat behind one of the squads.

Last year KellyBo and I picked straws.This year I will have to think about my alliance for a bit longer before I decide.

Hacking over here!

I am supporting Team Paradise. Why?

Well I've played golf with arydolphin and ghsace and they are terrific guys. Also, we all live in Massachusetts and I need to support the locals. lol I've "known" Biggsy for a while, he likes AC/DC, and I'm a big fan too. I've also "known" SethO for quite a while and he strikes me as a great guy. I don't know ddec, Howzat, TBT, and SW as well, but I'm sure they are terrific!

Hey Amol and Tim...I hope we'll be playing some golf in the Spring/Summer, and I hope you'll both be my guests at Harmon too! :)

Go Team Paradise!

Sean- I will tee it up with you wherever and whenever the time permits! Thanks for the support and for jumping on the Team Paradise Bandwagon!!

I'm not too sure as I am the ultimate fence sitter. Time to goover the teams and see where my alliegences lay.

Alex

Oh I know... the winning side. Seriously...any team a clear cut underdog?

I'm not too sure as I am the ultimate fence sitter. Time to goover the teams and see where my alliegences lay.

Alex

Oh I know... the winning side. Seriously...any team a clear cut underdog?

That would be Team Hackers and Team Paradise!!

Team THP for me.

I've met one member of the Morgan Cup competitors, Hanks, but I still do not know who I'm supporting....will have to give it some thought.

THP all day everyday! I respect the heck out of the two other teams but THP has my vote

All you Team THP supporters sicken me. :D I support TEAM HACKERS!!!!!!!! The best team in this thing! They will be winning this event behind the lefty Yorkem and the guy who always plays better in front of a camera (good thing they will have them at the Morgan Cup :D) Cookie!!!!! And besides, Capitan Chunky will be a great leader!

That would be Team Hackers and Team Paradise!!

LOL... I dunno I like to think I've made some good aquaintanceships with members from each of the teams. So I can't go by that. If one team has a substantially higher handicap then them.. I don't foresee any 'baggers here. We're all friends.

Alex

I'm supporting Team THP. Although our handicaps probably have us as underdogs, our good looks and wonderful personalities should help us out on the course some.

Supporting all 3 teams!

I support team hackers all the way! Lol

All you Team THP supporters sicken me. :D I support TEAM HACKERS!!!!!!!! The best team in this thing! They will be winning this event behind the lefty Yorkem and the guy who always plays better in front of a camera (good thing they will have them at the Morgan Cup :D) Cookie!!!!! And besides, Capitan Chunky will be a great leader!

That's what I'm talkin about brother!

As much as it pains me to say this, Team THP is going to steamroll both teams... easily.

Go Team THP!

That's what I'm talkin about brother!

I should probably change my allegiance to Team Hackers. Gotta support the Raleigh guys.

I'm supporting Team THP. Although our handicaps probably have us as underdogs, our good looks and wonderful personalities should help us out on the course some.

I would hope you were supporting THP otherwise it would be an interesting MC for you.

Supporting Chunky and Team Hackers.

I am going to support the team who will do the best informing me about their equipment.

As much as it pains me to say this, Team THP is going to steamroll both teams... easily.

Go Team THP!

But isn't it worth the fun? What blows is we have 7-8 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back