Back home at the Goat Track!

MaryC

Lady of Leisure
Reaction score
Handicap
Back9 Beer
Getting ready to enjoy 9 with KellyBo & Ole Gray at the Lake Jonesco Country Club aka Goat Track!

Sure good to be playing with my good buddies

a693799a-1b94-0dd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a great day for Golf! Enjoy

Enjoy it Mary! Hopefully you and KB beat the crap out of OG :alien:

Hit it well, Mary!

Have fun Mary!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I wish nothing but fairways and greens for all 3 of you. Yes even to OG!!! Enjoy your round!!

Well here we are.... Hanging out in the trees with Mrs Graybush... That Old Hooker
a6937992-2fa2-eebc.jpg

Give Mrs. Graybush a wink for me, LOL.

That's the only fairway OG will miss with that Classic.

Well we're done & settled in at Chez KB & OG to watch the final round of the US Open and enjoy some good Southern home cooking.

We all had some good shots and some not so good ones. Kellybo drained this 25 footer that sat on the lip and fell right in ala Dennis Miller.

Ole Gray had some nice chip-ups and scared the hole a bunch with them. The sound of that Cleveland Classic connecting with the ball sure sounds good.

It was a fun day. Beautiful day for golf.
a6937993-3e3f-0287.jpg

Now we're gonna each pick a player to win for a 2 stroke advantage for the next time we play.

Great pics! Sounds like a good day for golf.

Looks like a lot of fun. Glad you got to play with them today Mary.

Give Mrs. Graybush a wink for me, LOL.

That's the only fairway OG will miss with that Classic.

The miss left was with the 3i hybrid not the Classic :D

Poor gray =(

I actually had a bogey from a poor position which is not all bad :act-up:

KellyBo, Roger, & myself played with MaryC today. Had a great time for nine holes today prior to the US Open tournament. I need to brag about our buddy MaryC! She played the best golf I have ever seen her play !
blob.gif
.... Her driver, irons, & new Callaway hybrids were spot on. She recently had her driver shaft changed and I must say, it made a huge difference for her. Kudos to MaryC, for hitting the ball very well with everything in her bag.....
clapp.gif

Sounds like all had a great time. Loved that shot of OG in the bush. Great bogie though.

Sounds like a good time and some great photos. Must watch where the cameras are when playing with other THP members

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good time and some great photos. Must watch where the cameras are when playing with other THP members

YUP as those suckers show no mercy :bulgy-eyes:!

YUP as those suckers show no mercy :bulgy-eyes:!

We've ALL been there though.....just we don't have evidence! :)

Eating meatloaf, brown rice, zipper peas, and corn-on-cob watching the US Open. Mary says they call the zipper peas "show peas" up north. What a fun day. Mary played SO good. It was really fun to watch her and see that smile on her face.

Anyone notice the rows of dirt up the fairways? Our new irrigation system has just been installed on the course. It will look so much better next year!

The miss left was with the 3i hybrid not the Classic :D

I actually had a bogey from a poor position which is not all bad :act-up:

KellyBo, Roger, & myself played with MaryC today. Had a great time for nine holes today prior to the US Open tournament. I need to brag about our buddy MaryC! She played the best golf I have ever seen her play !:blob:.... Her driver, irons, & new Callaway hybrids were spot on. She recently had her driver shaft changed and I must say, it made a huge difference for her. Kudos to MaryC, for hitting the ball very well with everything in her bag..... :clapp:

I knew you had not missed into the woods with the classic buddy, you can flat out get that puppy out there and straight too.

Congrats to everyone on a fun day and I am proud of MaryC to have raised her game to another level, very nice going lady.

Had a great time today! Thanks for the hospitality Kelly & Bill. And for sending home leftover meatloaf with me.

Back