THP Fantasy Football Week 13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in dilemma mode. Do I start the Broncos D at the Vikings or the Jags D at home with the Chargers?

You all are surprised about Desean playing like this? As soon as I heard about him wanting more money(rightfully so after last year) they should still pay him. Sure he sucked this year and has shown little pride. But do you think the eagles will let him go? I don't know but I will say Desean with a healthy Vick is a good combo in my book

You all are surprised about Desean playing like this? As soon as I heard about him wanting more money(rightfully so after last year) they should still pay him. Sure he sucked this year and has shown little pride. But do you think the eagles will let him go? I don't know but I will say Desean with a healthy Vick is a good combo in my book

He has done virtually nothing all year, even with a healthy Vick. The kids a punk and he won't be with the eagles next year. They won't give him the contract he wants, and quite frankly I wouldn't want to pay him either if he is going to act like that. If you want big money, prove you are worth it, and in my opinion he isn't proving anything this year, except that he is still an immature idiot who costs his team points.

True that. What a disappointment. He's electric when he wants to be.

Dude, I bet you're praying for a big fat "O" next to Adrian Peterson this week.
After what Lynch did last night, yes I am.

I'm in dilemma mode. Do I start the Broncos D at the Vikings or the Jags D at home with the Chargers?

Either would be better than me starting the friggin Eagles. Broncos D has been lights out since the emergence of Timmy, so, with that said, go with the Jags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Desean is electric! Well was, and to see Irvin getting all upset when they were questioning Jackson was comical. Irvin is a turd too. Desean owes fantasy football owners. This thread makes me sad now.

Desean is electric! Well was, and to see Irvin getting all upset when they were questioning Jackson was comical. Irvin is a turd too. Desean owes fantasy football owners. This thread makes me sad now.

Ron Jaworski went off on Mike and Mike this morning for them talking crap about Desean. Was kind of awkward to listen to. Jaws actually blamed the Eagles coaches for Desean being lazy last night.

Ron Jaworski went off on Mike and Mike this morning for them talking crap about Desean. Was kind of awkward to listen to. Jaws actually blamed the Eagles coaches for Desean being lazy last night.

Jaworski sucks too. I get so sick of him and Gruden in the booth sometimes it makes me sick. And they're standing next to an even bigger dbag in Turico.

Of course its the coaches fault. Desean is not an adult, noway he is responsible for himself... oh wait.

Here is my problem with Deasean. He is a child and thinks his sh!t doesn't stink. Is he a great receiver, absolutely and he is one of the fastest guys out there. But he behaves like a child out there and constantly causes his team points/penalties. Remember when he celebrated a TD before he crossed the goal line? The sad part was that it wasn't his first time doing that. And what about the game against the Giants when he threw the ball at the Giants bench and caused that 50 yard gain to come back? He does that kind of crap a lot.

I can't wait to listen to the discussion of Golic and Jaws after watching all PHI offensive plays. A live mic in that film session would be awesome!

I can't wait to listen to the discussion of Golic and Jaws after watching all PHI offensive plays. A live mic in that film session would be awesome!
I really hope they get together and do that, that would be some interesting conversation to hear.

I'm VS Lynch in league 3.......yay?

Good news: I'm still predicted to win by 10 :)

I'm VS Lynch in league 3.......yay?

Good news: I'm still predicted to win by 10 :)

For now, yes. But, Turner may not play and Jerome Simpson will steal all targets from AJ Green :). Then I win, and am back in position for the playoffs.

Can you please make sure that part in bold happens.

Sure thing, I might have to drive down to the Bengals facility to help rub that knee for Simpson too. There is serious doubt about having Benson in the lineup sunday, so I'm hoping that means more opportunities for Dalton airing it out downfield.

Sure thing, I might have to drive down to the Bengals facility to help rub that knee for Simpson too. There is serious doubt about having Benson in the lineup sunday, so I'm hoping that means more opportunities for Dalton airing it out downfield.

Fantastic, thank you!

I grabbed Andre Caldwell in case Simpson can't play. I just hope they declare him in or out before the game. Worst case scenario, they start him, knee acts up, and he rides the pine all day. That would suck.

One-T is going to destroy me if the rest of his team scores like they did last night. 28 from McCoy and 17 from the Seahawks D/ST. I am in for a world of hurting this week. That punk DeSean Jackson put up a whopping 7. I don't know where he plans on getting that big dollar contract from if he keeps playing like that.

He has done virtually nothing all year, even with a healthy Vick. The kids a punk and he won't be with the eagles next year. They won't give him the contract he wants, and quite frankly I wouldn't want to pay him either if he is going to act like that. If you want big money, prove you are worth it, and in my opinion he isn't proving anything this year, except that he is still an immature idiot who costs his team points.

Here is my problem with Deasean. He is a child and thinks his sh!t doesn't stink. Is he a great receiver, absolutely and he is one of the fastest guys out there. But he behaves like a child out there and constantly causes his team points/penalties. Remember when he celebrated a TD before he crossed the goal line? The sad part was that it wasn't his first time doing that. And what about the game against the Giants when he threw the ball at the Giants bench and caused that 50 yard gain to come back? He does that kind of crap a lot.

I was basically going to say everything you said GG. + Infiniti

I sure would love to see Turner not play Sunday. That would work out gloriously for me.

For now, yes. But, Turner may not play and Jerome Simpson will steal all targets from AJ Green :). Then I win, and am back in position for the playoffs.

That's ok. Mike Williams will go wild with the shoddy Carolina secondary. And of course, MJD will run circles around the SD defense.

I need Reggie to go HAM on Oakland and Im sure GG would like that too.

Is there some serious truth to Turner being out. I read that he didn't practice but man, how cool would it be for that tubby bastard to sit out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back