Cleveland 588 Custom Wedges

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
If you received the December issue of the THP Digital Newsletter then you saw the new custom Cleveland 588 wedges that JB and I created. You can create your own custom wedge here http://www.clevelandgolf.com/mycustomwedge/. We promised you some more pictures of our wedges and other custom wedges so here they are:

i-3Z6wTr7-L.jpg

i-wLWK27j-L.jpg

i-khPm3mg-L.jpg

i-mCWLLXK-L.jpg

i-QV2DDwN-L.jpg

i-SDSHL9b-L.jpg

i-hhL8rcF-L.jpg
i-sS4qfQL-L.jpg

i-JLvNX76-L.jpg
i-qHVwrWm-L.jpg

i-RMsNh7c-L.jpg

Last edited:
Those look nice! And I never got the newsletter even though I subscribed...

Those look great GG. I love the option to get the 'Custom' script instead of that PF logo they use. I'll be interested to see how well those custom finishes wear over time. Keep up the good work.

Those look awesome! Thanks for all the pics and I hope you enjoy them!

Those look awesome, i also haven't received the newsletter yet.

Those are simply bada$$!!! Great job on the designs GG & JB - Cleveland did a killer job on these. To say I am impressed is an understatement.

Saw these yesterday and was blown away by how good they look. The "skins" are laser engraved on. The argyle looks better IMO. Hope to see some people getting these and checking out the designs.

199 is pretty steep, but man does it make your club personal. The mycustomwedge site is still not live for the public, but I will be keeping an eye on it. Might have to 'accidentally' leave it up on my safari window for my wife to see.

I wasn't a fan until those pics. The color combo with the pattern looks good together. Will they be played or just looked at?

Wow those are some amazing looking wedges! I would love to get my hands on one of those!

199 is pretty steep, but man does it make your club personal. The mycustomwedge site is still not live for the public, but I will be keeping an eye on it. Might have to 'accidentally' leave it up on my safari window for my wife to see.

Im pretty sure it is, I was messing around on it on thanksgiving.

I can tell you that in person, these look even better.

I'm definitely not a fan of the "skins". They cheapen the wedge for me. Now the Overton or Toms wedge, those look nice. I like that you can clean up the cavity by going the custom route.

Wow those are some sick looking wedges! I don't know if I could hit a sand shot with one of those. I would just take the unplayable lie and take a stroke.

I'm definitely not a fan of the "skins". They cheapen the wedge for me. Now the Overton or Toms wedge, those look nice. I like that you can clean up the cavity by going the custom route.

Its kind of interesting because Chunky thought the same thing. He also thought they were stickers rather than being lasered onto the wedge. Then he saw them in hand and changed his mind. While I am sure they wont be for everybody, in person they look so cool in the bag for those that have seen them. I guess that is the best part about being able to completely customize, you can choose what you want and what you dont want.

It is Clevelandgolf.com/mycustomwedge. That confused a lot of people.

I think it was up and then taken offline. If you go to what you have there, it redirects to the Cleveland Golf homepage.

Mine will not be played, it's just too pretty ; )

That might be what I would do as well. But the versatility of the 588 would lure me in too.

I think it was up and then taken offline. If you go to what you have there, it redirects to the Cleveland Golf homepage.

That's very odd. I played around with it a bunch last week. It was pretty awesome!

Its kind of interesting because Chunky thought the same thing. He also thought they were stickers rather than being lasered onto the wedge. Then he saw them in hand and changed his mind. While I am sure they wont be for everybody, in person they look so cool in the bag for those that have seen them. I guess that is the best part about being able to completely customize, you can choose what you want and what you dont want.

JB - Is your custom 56 bent down to 54? Or are you gaming a different set of non customized 588s in 50, 54 58?

JB - Is your custom 56 bent down to 54? Or are you gaming a different set of non customized 588s in 50, 54 58?

I am using a set of non-customized 588s in my bag. This 56* is going to some how have to get worked in though, it looks so good in there.

Mine will not be played, it's just too pretty ; )

That is exactly what I was thinking. Now I know Jwhupp will be putting it in the bag

Back