Meet and see heyscuba, post your vid or picture.

heyscuba

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTupgttwWY

check out this golf/granddaughter/fishing vid clip,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTupgttwWY

how to teach your granddaughter how to fish while you practice your golf,...

we did this one day, she (ashlynn) wanted to play with her fishing pole and I wanted to chip around so I combined the two,...

I think we could all learn from seeing a face or vid clip of the posters so we can put it to the names we see here,...

On the computer we sometimes just become letters that are strung together and people don't realize we are real,... we have families, jobs and home and all the things you have,.. we're not monsters who just want to disagree or say people are wrong (even if you don't ever say that, but people on here say that you do)

So, this is just a little bit of me to take the bite out of the reputation some have put on me.

scuba

the penny on the hangar was pretty cool, peace___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ out

wow! just saw the toothpick one, won't have to be paying for beer anymore. thanks!

wow! just saw the toothpick one, won't have to be paying for beer anymore. thanks!

I see you found the bar trick section,.....
These are helpfull after golf or during drinking tricks,...
yes free beer is on your way,...
I'm not just a smuck that some people on this site don't like,...
some of the vids just show the trick, some show you how to do them,....
have fun with them,...
I like to share what I've learned from many years of drinking all over the world,....
I'm a (male) flight attendant, (straight,...) (I think) ,...

hey, you didn't comment on the cute granddaughter vid,....
comeon, give me a review,...

scuba

how to teach your granddaughter how to fish while you practice your golf,...

... or perhaps it's your collaborative approach to retrieving a ball from a water hazard??

On the computer we sometimes just become letters that are strung together and people don't realize we are real,... we have families, jobs and home and all the things you have,.. we're not monsters who just want to disagree or say people are wrong (even if you don't ever say that, but people on here say that you do)

So, this is just a little bit of me to take the bite out of the reputation some have put on me.

scuba

Thanks for the insight into your world.

Scuba, as long as it's not a personal slight, I don't take offence at any opposing view. I subscribe to Voltaire's famous statement "I may not agree with what you say but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it".

Oh, and for good measure in social conversation (such as THP) I avoid discussing the big three: (1) religion, (2) politics (3) sex. I like to throw in 'race' as well because I've seen too many examples of passions unnecessarily raised in general discussion on that topic. I think phrases like 'sensible race debate' are more aspirational than reality. I'll probably get savaged for even expressing that view.

Lastly, I note the quip about golf & sex. I'd like to respond with one from Jack Benny.

"Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air."

Peace Scuba.

Lastly, I note the quip about golf & sex. I'd like to respond with one from Jack Benny.

"Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air."

They ask W.C. Fields once at a golf outing what his favorite club was and he said,... "Canadian"

thanks for the kind words,...

peace back to ya,...

scuba

Jack Benny is my new favorite! It says here he willed a long stemmed red rose sent to his widow every day for the rest of her life. How very DiMaggio of him. :bashful:

I didn't before and I'm not going to again.

Small this stuff is so old.. how come your bringing it up again? It's all I see in my New Posts feature is all this old stuff. :p

Small this stuff is so old.. how come your bringing it up again? It's all I see in my New Posts feature is all this old stuff. :p

Ya, I dont get it either. Somebody must be bored.

Maybe just a little!

Back