Energy Golf - THP Preview

Nice looking shirts, like the blue color.

Pretty cool there Jarret. Looking forward to this, I'm a fan of the ion marketing craze.

You have some golf to be played One-T! Enjoy!

Not too bad looking. Curious to see if it works or is just some snake-oil.

Wow the THP Model has hit the ground running! Liking those shirts

The concept is cool, but not loving the looks. The logo on the collar would make the gray one a no-go for me.

I saw the logo too and all I could think about was "wonderboy" from The Natural. hahaha Overall, I do like the looks, so if they wick moisture well and help to keep you cool I would have no problem adding them to the closet.

yeah, the way I see it...if these dont give me tons of energy but I stay cool...I will be on board

Makes sense to me buddy.

So...could you wear them in the rain or is that like, a shock hazard? Also what happens if your swing speed hits 88 mph while you're wearing one? Cause disappearing into flame trails off the tee would be pretty cool.

So...could you wear them in the rain or is that like, a shock hazard? Also what happens if your swing speed hits 88 mph while you're wearing one? Cause disappearing into flame trails off the tee would be pretty cool.

Yeah but being able to hit out of a water hazard and have your coat dry off automatically and fly above the water hazard on a hover board would be awesome!
mattel-back-to-the-future-hoverboard-prop-replica-official-marty-mcfly.jpg

I wore the blue shirt today for a round. I got it in a large, I would say they fit very true to size because it was a hair big on me. but....I dont like my sleeves to hang much when I golf. Did it give me energy? ummm...not that I noticed. it was a hot day and I will say that the shirt stayed dry for th emost part and I would say I felt a little cooler than I would have in some other shirts. so, if they are selling on comfort, then I think they have something here. If they are selling on energy or added power, I need some more testing to see this

I wore the blue shirt today for a round. I got it in a large, I would say they fit very true to size because it was a hair big on me. but....I dont like my sleeves to hang much when I golf. Did it give me energy? ummm...not that I noticed. it was a hot day and I will say that the shirt stayed dry for th emost part and I would say I felt a little cooler than I would have in some other shirts. so, if they are selling on comfort, then I think they have something here. If they are selling on energy or added power, I need some more testing to see this

Pretty much what I expected to see out of this. If I were them, I would go away from the ionization stuff and just claim to sell a very high quality moisture wicking shirt. But that's just me.

Pretty much what I expected to see out of this. If I were them, I would go away from the ionization stuff and just claim to sell a very high quality moisture wicking shirt. But that's just me.
yeah, i cant say that as of yet Yorkem, it was HOT, so it was tough to keep uup energy anyway.

yeah, i cant say that as of yet Yorkem, it was HOT, so it was tough to keep uup energy anyway.

I hear you buddy, but there have been a ton of things hitting the market that have made these claims and have all been proven false. To me, that is a big risk to take, and you now get skeptics like me immediately questioning the claims being made. I am not saying it is not possible, but if it is a tiny amount that won't actually be noticed, why bother saying it or doing it. That's why I would just say "Look at us. We have made a great shirt that wisks moisture to help keep you cool really well." Does that make sense?

I hear you buddy, but there have been a ton of things hitting the market that have made these claims and have all been proven false. To me, that is a big risk to take, and you now get skeptics like me immediately questioning the claims being made. I am not saying it is not possible, but if it is a tiny amount that won't actually be noticed, why bother saying it or doing it. That's why I would just say "Look at us. We have made a great shirt that wisks moisture to help keep you cool really well." Does that make sense?
Makes perfect sense. I would like someone with back pains to try this shirt out to be very honest.

Makes perfect sense. I would like someone with back pains to try this shirt out to be very honest.

Unfortunately, it is probably too small for me, and too big for Chunky.

Electromagnetic fibers, really! I really want to hear how these work out. I saw the commercial the other day and it peaked my interest.
I wonder if you'll stay cool or cooler in these.
Edit: just saw your post oneT

Electromagnetic fibers, really! I really want to hear how these work out. I saw the commercial the other day and it peaked my interest.
I wonder if you'll stay cool or cooler in these.
skim much? hehe

these look pretty good but i dunno if i can buy into the whole energy golf shirts i know adidas pushed them last year for an extra $50 a shirt i think but i just don't buy into it. interested to hear what you think though One-T.

I've seen the comercials and been curious. I will follow this one and if nothing else they look nice

1-800-prove-it just like the wrist bands....i think the looks are just meh....could be a good shirt though

I am skeptical as well on the energy aspect. I will say that these are very soft..and look clean on. When my wife got home she complimented my shirt and it was just a navy shirt

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

So what happens when you wash & dry the shirt? Do all the little ions wash away?

So what happens when you wash & dry the shirt? Do all the little ions wash away?

Hahaha...no

I am skeptical as well on the energy aspect. I will say that these are very soft..and look clean on. When my wife got home she complimented my shirt and it was just a navy shirt

That's a good start, I wonder if you become more of a lightning rid with all those negative ions, I kid.

1-800-prove-it just like the wrist bands....i think the looks are just meh....could be a good shirt though

Mine worked until they told me it didn't.

That's a good start, I wonder if you become more of a lightning rid with all those negative ions, I kid.

Haha, zap zap zap

Good to hear your testing these One-T. Hope this works, extra energy is always a good thing.

Back