Energy Golf - THP Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Some very interesting shirts arrived to THP for review. Energy Athletic Golf shirts feature IonX negatively charged, electromagnetic ion field which the company says provides you with increased power. You can find more information here http://wearenergy.com/

DSC0244-L.jpg

DSC0246-L.jpg

DSC0247-L.jpg

DSC0245-L.jpg
DSC0249-L.jpg

DSC0250-L.jpg

DSC0252-L.jpg

DSC0253-L.jpg

DSC0254-L.jpg

DSC0256-L.jpg

DSC0257-L.jpg

The bosses are making One-T earn his keep this week! I'm looking forward to all of your reviews!

The concept is cool, but not loving the looks. The logo on the collar would make the gray one a no-go for me.

Woah, magic shirts! Busy review time for One-T! I really like the look of that grey shirt. Whether the negative ion thing works or not? That's got to be a difficult one to determine, but I'm looking forward to your thoughts on these. They certainly look like good quality shirts from the initial pics.

Is this the same brand that Hawk tested last year that Paul Azinger is behind? Or just a similar concept?

Either way, looking forward to you performing a MythBusters on this product for us. Ha

I like the looks of the grey one.

Curious to see if these will work for you or not

No, I didn't review these, Cookie.

The looks are blowing me away but they're not bad either. So wait a minute, are they saying this will give you energy or is puts out energy? Guess I don't quite get that part.

The concept is cool, but not loving the looks. The logo on the collar would make the gray one a no-go for me.
The grey one has that on it for marketing, I am pretty sure when you buy these shirts they do not have that on them.

Dumb question but id the logic behind these anything similar to the wrist bands that are supposedly charged to do whatever it is they do?

I assume this will be like the PowerBand wristbands...a placebo. But besides that, the shirts don't look too bad at all.

Dumb question but id the logic behind these anything similar to the wrist bands that are supposedly charged to do whatever it is they do?
I believe they are supposed to do the same thing as the Ion bracelets you see.

One-T, I like that grey shirt, like the logo placement on the collar.

from what I have read so far, I do not think that is the case. I have read that these shirts felt cooler throughout the day and round of golf than other shirts. Giving you more energy. Glad its hot outside. May be a perfect test

You might be right....I think these are similar in tech to a shirt I reviewed last year....definitely a hot (no pun intended) topic in the athletic world for sure

I assume this will be like the PowerBand wristbands...a placebo. But besides that, the shirts don't look too bad at all.

You might be right....I think these are similar in tech to a shirt I reviewed last year....definitely a hot (no pun intended) topic in the athletic world for sure

just read more of the site....I would assume it is similar to the bracelets and necklaces as far as concept

from what I have read so far, I do not think that is the case. I have read that these shirts felt cooler throughout the day and round of golf than other shirts. Giving you more energy. Glad its hot outside. May be a perfect test

Well I can certainly get behind that idea. Hot sucks.

Well I can certainly get behind that idea. Hot sucks.
yeah, the way I see it...if these dont give me tons of energy but I stay cool...I will be on board

yeah, the way I see it...if these dont give me tons of energy but I stay cool...I will be on board

Agreed, it's hard to expect a shirt or fabric to help you but as long as it doesn't hinder me I'm good with it. I am kind of curious how those collar edges will hold up, by rolling under or over on the tips.

Is this the same brand that Hawk tested last year that Paul Azinger is behind? Or just a similar concept?

Either way, looking forward to you performing a MythBusters on this product for us. Ha
I would say same, but don't know for sure.
DSC0254-L.jpg

Interesting! I look forward to your reviews on these. Meantime, I'll check them out on the web.

I really like the looks of the shirts. Whether any of that works or not, the look is what matters to me.

Holy moly, you have a lot of stuff to review buddy! I have to say, 2 months ago I would have mocked this product in some way saying its crazy, but I've been wearing an ion type bracelet for the past month and a half and I feel great and I love it.

I'm looking forward to seeing if you think this shirt makes you feel any better or different.

I love the looks of those shirts. Very awesome. I don't buy the ion stuff for extra power.

Back