Worst lie you have had

seems my favorite is getting them stuck up in palm trees

I was playing in a Golf Channel Am. Tour Event and had a pretty good front nine. I knew I had to be right near the top. The 10th hole was a relatively short par 3. I pulled by 8-iron into a greenside bunker, or a least I thought I did. It took me about three minutes to finally find it, when I did I kinda wish I hadn't. All but 1 or 2 dimples were buried deep in the sand underneath an overhanding lip. It took me 4 to get out. End of tournament.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you take an unplayable and drop into a good lie in the bunker? It would have only cost you one stroke.

I once told this chic that I wasnt cheating on her but the girl I was cheating on her with was in the bathroom. They talked about it. I got caught, it was dumb to try to lie about it

I once told this chic that I wasnt cheating on her but the girl I was cheating on her with was in the bathroom. They talked about it. I got caught, it was dumb to try to lie about it

Lie, lie, lie. Never confirm the truth.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter-accusations.

Should've listened to Shaggy.

Back