The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Nah, you won't be the old man, I know JB, Biggsy and Chunky are all older then you.

God, they are all so old, Chunky looks like a 8 going on 50.

Nah, you won't be the old man, I know JB, Biggsy and Chunky are all older then you.

That's a relief! I wouldn't want to have to be the one suppling Icy Hott!

haha old man Jerimiah was a Bullfrog, and a good friend of mine and he liked to drink some mighty fine wine :drinks:. I don't know frog, about you being the oldest however I got a sneaky suspicion, you might win that honor :D

I know in your old age and wisdom some things have been lost... But my name is spelled JEREMIAH! :laughing:

so far, I am the only returning MCer on Team Hackers. I like it!

That's a relief! I wouldn't want to have to be the one suppling Icy Hott!
I'll be 38 when we play in July so you've got a couple of us beat.

But look at it this way, last time around Esox was so old we thought he croaked over a couple times but he ended up going 2-1 and being a HUGE piece of Team Paradise's win. Old dudes who can golf their ball like Esox rock.

so far, I am the only returning MCer on Team Hackers. I like it!

One-t, born leader!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But look at it this way, last time around Esox was so old we thought he croaked over a couple times but he ended up going 2-1 and being a HUGE piece of Team Paradise's win. Old dudes who can golf their ball like Esox rock.

I will turn 39 on MC Sunday (July 29th). But I'm not in yet.... :cake:

Maybe there will be some single ladies

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

While this would be nice! My mind is on the MC. Not the ladies in Myrtle Beach. But hey in off time it couldn't hurt... LOL

Thanks Old Man! I appreciate it. I wonder if I will be the oldest guy in... I would feel like you do then on a regular basis. It's not my fault your SS# is 000 00 0001. I like that your backing me OG! I pick on you but I really appreciate it.

Ummmmm?

Could be me. I think I was last time too.

How old are ya? If I got in, I was going to go for youngest. I guess that is not likely since I am going to be 29 when this rolls around (and if I manage to get in. My chances shrink every day which makes it more exciting.)

Exciting indeed. And Im out for that title too ya know!
How old are ya? If I got in, I was going to go for youngest. I guess that is not likely since I am going to be 29 when this rolls around (and if I manage to get in. My chances shrink every day which makes it more exciting.)

I wouldn't expect anything different, but I have been really happy with how well these announcements have gone. There haven't been hints during the day about who gets selected. There hasn't been bickering or complaining. There is really no pattern on who has been selected and when. The only consistent factor has been that everybody who has been selected had fantastic videos and deserve it.

Videos were the only criteria in getting in. You are right that the videos have been fantastic. Those judges had such a hard time

I'll still be 28 come MC time, if I somehow get in I could be up for the youngest...maybe?

Although I turn 29 the day after the MC ends (30th).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if my memory serves me, INgolfer is 26 years young. So he will be the youngest at the MC at this time.

I have kept quiet about predictions, but I am going to give my predictions for the final 6 spots. In no particular order, I think the last 6 to get in are: D_IN_LA, SW, Cookie, Tadashi, Thainer, and Dr. Teeth. If I left you off the list, don't feel too bad, I left myself off too.

I have kept quiet about predictions, but I am going to give my predictions for the final 6 spots. In no particular order, I think the last 6 to get in are: D_IN_LA, SW, Cookie, Tadashi, Thainer, and Dr. Teeth. If I left you off the list, don't feel too bad, I left myself off too.

Solid choices Yorkem. I really feel like you should be some where in this list. One thing for sure though. All these people you listed should be in it and so many more. That goes to show you that there are not many more spots left and a lot of very deserving contestants left.

I feel the same way about myself. If I had an 8 ball, it would say doubtful.

Solid choices Yorkem. I really feel like you should be some where in this list. One thing for sure though. All these people you listed should be in it and so many more. That goes to show you that there are not many more spots left and a lot of very deserving contestants left.

I feel the same way about myself. If I had an 8 ball, it would said doubtful.

That's just it buddy, there are so many great choices out there because the video submissions were really phenomenal. It really wouldn't surprise me if my entire list was wrong because I think it was that tight. Should be an interesting 3 days to say the least.

Solid choices Yorkem. I am an optimist by nature. I'm optimistic that 6 more great folks will be chosen for TMC! Now, I'm going to practice JUST IN CASE one of them happens to be this old (thinks she's young) lady.

That's just it buddy, there are so many great choices out there because the video submissions were really phenomenal. It really wouldn't surprise me if my entire list was wrong because I think it was that tight. Should be an interesting 3 days to say the least.

I can tell you one thing though. If we don't get in. We can have the Yorkem vs DMB match play event. We will do it at the Capt Hook's Adventure Golf and Go Carts. If I don't beat you in golf, I will take you out in the go carts!
[h=4][/h][h=4][/h]

Thanks for the support Yorkem! I hope you get lucky this weekend!

Back