SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

That's a great post, berty! Did you go with the center shafted Si3?

Yes I did. So excited! Thanks for all your work on this thread Hawk - been a huge help to me.

Great stuff Berty. I just got a call from my wife saying by SeeMore is back from TN! I will have a full write-up on the conversion from standard to belly and some pix tonight. The customer service was awsome and it took less than a week to get it back to me!

Yes I did. So excited! Thanks for all your work on this thread Hawk - been a huge help to me.

My work here is minor compared to some others, but I appreciate the kind words :)

I'd love to grab an Si3 just to have it. Excellent insert and it really just works. Good luck on your quest to make some more putts!

berty, that's great to hear, I know you will see great things to come with this putter and technique. I can't wait to follow along with your progress.

Great stuff Berty. I just got a call from my wife saying by SeeMore is back from TN! I will have a full write-up on the conversion from standard to belly and some pix tonight. The customer service was awsome and it took less than a week to get it back to me!

Really looking forward to that Howzat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

berty, that's great to hear, I know you will see great things to come with this putter and technique. I can't wait to follow along with your progress.

Can't tell you how many times I wanted to jump in and post something about your videos duey - but really just wanted to power through the entire thread learning as much as I could. Great work on all of them though - and on all your input/insights as a whole.

Those videos helped me tremendously though, as I am a very visual learner.

Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words berty. It's all a learning in progress and I'm certain we will all get to learn from you as you proceed.

Congrats Berty. The SeeMore method really does work and truly will help your game IMO.

As for Duey, he's just a stud. hehe

Congrats Berty. The SeeMore method really does work and truly will help your game IMO.

As for Duey, he's just a stud. hehe

Thanks Jman. Looking forward to joining the Seemore family!

I was using a Seemore SB2 this past weekend and putted pretty well with it. I really liked the feel of this mallet. Might be a ponder in a belly putter

As for Duey, he's just a stud stub. hehe

Haha, FIFY Jman, thanks!

Sorry this is a bit long:

So the boys in TN did a great job on my belly conversion. I have wanted to try a belly putter for some time but had several reservations. I wanted a belly putter that fit my eye which means small mallet, has some toe hang, and was properly fit. It seems most on the market are too ugly (imo), face balanced, and hard to find anything over 43".

I was searching on how to properly get fit and found myself back in this thread which is how I found SeeMore in the first place. After watching the videos that SeeMore put in here and more on the website I was sure SeeMore was the way to go but was a little short on cash for a belly putter I am not sure I will like in the end. Then I decided because the people at SeeMore are so great to deal with I would just send and e-mail and see what the options were. Less than 5 minutes later (after hours) was a response that for $75 I could turn a putter I already owned, like, and has the features I am looking for into a belly putter. They don't just throw in a shaft, but added weight to make club balanced, put on the grip of my choice, adjusted the lie/loft/length to meet my specs, and the $75 included return shipping! I sent it in with an older worn head cover and actually got a new one back with the club and as I requested they sent the old shaft back as well undamaged.

Before Pix:
Spoiler

DSC04269.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

DSC04267.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

DSC04270.jpg

After Pix:
Spoiler

DSC04320.jpg

DSC04319.jpg

DSC04318.jpg

DSC04317.jpg

DSC04316.jpg

DSC04315.jpg

There is no way to tell that this was ever a standard length putter. The head look exactly the same from all angles and it has the weight you would expect from a belly putter. Even after just rolling a few on the carpet this afternoon I understand why people feel this could be cheating. Between the RST and the fact that the correct length tells me instantly if I am in the correct stance, this putter automatically puts me in the correct position every time and inspires a ton of confidence.

Thanks so much to the people at SeeMore for making such great products and having such a customer friendly operation.

That's awesome Howzat, can't wait to hear how it works for you.

I have an older FGP, I may have to do the same thing you did here.

Sorry this is a bit long:

So the boys in TN did a great job on my belly conversion. I have wanted to try a belly putter for some time but had several reservations. I wanted a belly putter that fit my eye which means small mallet, has some toe hang, and was properly fit. It seems most on the market are too ugly (imo), face balanced, and hard to find anything over 43".

I was searching on how to properly get fit and found myself back in this thread which is how I found SeeMore in the first place. After watching the videos that SeeMore put in here and more on the website I was sure SeeMore was the way to go but was a little short on cash for a belly putter I am not sure I will like in the end. Then I decided because the people at SeeMore are so great to deal with I would just send and e-mail and see what the options were. Less than 5 minutes later (after hours) was a response that for $75 I could turn a putter I already owned, like, and has the features I am looking for into a belly putter. They don't just throw in a shaft, but added weight to make club balanced, put on the grip of my choice, adjusted the lie/loft/length to meet my specs, and the $75 included return shipping! I sent it in with an older worn head cover and actually got a new one back with the club and as I requested they sent the old shaft back as well undamaged.

Before Pix:
Spoiler

DSC04269.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

DSC04267.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

DSC04270.jpg

After Pix:
Spoiler

DSC04320.jpg

DSC04319.jpg

DSC04318.jpg

DSC04317.jpg

DSC04316.jpg

DSC04315.jpg

There is no way to tell that this was ever a standard length putter. The head look exactly the same from all angles and it has the weight you would expect from a belly putter. Even after just rolling a few on the carpet this afternoon I understand why people feel this could be cheating. Between the RST and the fact that the correct length tells me instantly if I am in the correct stance, this putter automatically puts me in the correct position every time and inspires a ton of confidence.

Thanks so much to the people at SeeMore for making such great products and having such a customer friendly operation.

Very nice!

I'm not gonna lie, I miss that putter.

Very awesome Howzat. I hope it treats you well, and look forward to hearing about your time with it. Still can't get over the great service at Seemore. Amazing.

Howzat I'm glad to hear it went well! That's a nice looking putter. They are always great at SeeMore!

That's awesome Howzat, can't wait to hear how it works for you.

I have an older FGP, I may have to do the same thing you did here.

Very nice!

I'm not gonna lie, I miss that putter.

Very awesome Howzat. I hope it treats you well, and look forward to hearing about your time with it. Still can't get over the great service at Seemore. Amazing.

Thanks Guys, I thought you might recognize the putter Jman!

Howzat I'm glad to hear it went well! That's a nice looking putter. They are always great at SeeMore!

Thanks buddy. I am just amazed how having the proper length keeps me perfectly in the Pat O'Brian stance. This will be a great practice tool for the MC and has me in serious ponder mode for putting a belly putter in my bag if this is an option.

Howzat that is awesome dude. Do you know if they will convert a different OEMs putter?

Howzat that is awesome dude. Do you know if they will convert a different OEMs putter?

I am pretty sure this is for SeeMore putters only and not some they do very often. Really feel like they gave me the tour treatment though.

Let me tell you all something - I am so thankful that I spent time getting introduced to Seemore on this thread rather than the alternative... By rolling putts at Golfsmith.

I ended up stopping there on the way home. Only had a few minutes and they only had an Si1 (which to be honest I really liked). So wasn't the best situation- but nonetheless had a terrible 15 minutes rolling it. Trying to incorporate a new stance, different grip, and new stroke was all too much to handle in this very short introduction. First time I have ever rolled it and I don't think I made a single putt. I would have set it back and tried the next one if I didn't know better. Everything was right - like many others experienced here.

Not worrying about this at all though as it was just too short of a session to really learn anything. I loved the putter, an absolute work of art. And the insert felt incredibly smooth. In a sick way- it made me more excited. Missing putts never did that to me before. Haha.

Howzat - welcome looking forward to your input -
I like the Si 1 too - still loving the FGP though - thinking about trying some lead tape on it to increase the weight -
if I start with the putter grounded I seem to take it back to "outside" trying to bounce it a bit before I start my stroke to keep myself on the inside.

Howzat - welcome looking forward to your input -
I like the Si 1 too - still loving the FGP though - thinking about trying some lead tape on it to increase the weight -
if I start with the putter grounded I seem to take it back to "outside" trying to bounce it a bit before I start my stroke to keep myself on the inside.

That is the same issue I seem to have with a conventional putter. If I go straight back I tend to let the putter get away from my body instead of the intended arc. The forward press move to start the stroke seems to eliminate this for me but the belly putter makes it easy to start the stroke on the right path w/o the forward press for me.

So, yesterday for some reason I was leaving everything incredibly short, not sure what the issue with leaving them that short was (Had a 15 footer that I barely tapped, the ball maybe went 4 feet, made the 11 foot second putt though).

Today, I had one of the best putting rounds I have had this year. I really focused on my putting stroke and making sure I was completing my follow through rather than stopping at impact. I had 13 putts on the front, then 13 on the back, for a total of 26 putts. I had 10 1-putts and 8 2-putts. Best putt I had all day was on a Par 5, about 60 feet from the hole and just hoping to put a good stroke on it and get it to within a few feet for a par putt. Put a good roll on it, and drained the putt for a birdie!

Since my issue yesterday was leaving them short, I really worked on putting a solid stroke on the ball to get it moving and not miss. My goal for the day was to not leave any putts short, and aside from leaving a few within a few inches, I accomplished that goal.

My goal from the start when I got my SeeMore was to not 3 putt, and I think I am up to three rounds in a row without a three putt.

So, yesterday for some reason I was leaving everything incredibly short, not sure what the issue with leaving them that short was (Had a 15 footer that I barely tapped, the ball maybe went 4 feet, made the 11 foot second putt though).

Today, I had one of the best putting rounds I have had this year. I really focused on my putting stroke and making sure I was completing my follow through rather than stopping at impact. I had 13 putts on the front, then 13 on the back, for a total of 26 putts. I had 10 1-putts and 8 2-putts. Best putt I had all day was on a Par 5, about 60 feet from the hole and just hoping to put a good stroke on it and get it to within a few feet for a par putt. Put a good roll on it, and drained the putt for a birdie!

Since my issue yesterday was leaving them short, I really worked on putting a solid stroke on the ball to get it moving and not miss. My goal for the day was to not leave any putts short, and aside from leaving a few within a few inches, I accomplished that goal.

My goal from the start when I got my SeeMore was to not 3 putt, and I think I am up to three rounds in a row without a three putt.

Good to hear WE. Nice birdie putt, O love when those drop. Sounds like you're getting along pretty well with your SeeMore.

Back