The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this off my Santa list because of these issues.

thinking the same thing...was really looking forward to it too. Oh well

I am on my 3rd band. And it stopped vibrating a few days ago. These things last for two weeks then crap out. Very disappointed, but pleased with the customer service I have received.

Will be getting my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, to those who did get it, make sure to claim your refund beginning tomorrow...and you get to keep it. Nice gesture at least.

Well, to those who did get it, make sure to claim your refund beginning tomorrow...and you get to keep it. Nice gesture at least.
I think it's a great gesture, I'll be getting a refund on both mine and my wife's we've been having problems and going back and forth with their support, I think Jawbone is doing the right thing and will keep me as a customer for sure. Can't wait to see how they update this product, it's a great idea, it just needs some finishing touches.

Question for the Apple experts. If I download a movie off itunes, can I watch it if I have no wifi available? Say on an airplane or out in the woods camping? Or do you need to have a connection?

Question for the Apple experts. If I download a movie off itunes, can I watch it if I have no wifi available? Say on an airplane or out in the woods camping? Or do you need to have a connection?

You can still watch it.

I would ask where you are watching it? It you have it in iTunes and want to watch on computer, yes. If you want to watch on iDevice and have it synced to it, yes.

For most applications, if you download, you can watch w/o wifi. If you stream, no dice.

Thanks guys. I just don't want to purchase a movie and then have to be tied to a network to watch it. Seems kinda counterproductive. I am more talking about buying movies for a plane trip...

Last edited:
Yeah, if you've bought it and downloaded it it's on your phone with or without wi-fi. This does bring a question to mind. What kind of memory are you guys buying. 8gig, 16, 32. I bought an ipod classic because I was worried I wouldn't have enough memory and the touches only go to 32gig I think. I'm wondering how much space a movie takes up.

I am planning on downloading a movie soon, I will post how much memory it takes. I have a 16 gig iPhone and 32 gig iPad.

I purchased and downloaded a 2 gig movie from iTunes recently. It is on my device because I bought it, not rented. When I synced my phone, iTunes copied it to my laptop as well, so it's on both now. I have the 32 gig iPhone. And with 3 movies, 300+ songs and 200+ pics I still have 25 gigs available.

Most of my memory is taken up by music and pictures...they just seem to accumulate!

Most of my memory is taken up by music and pictures...they just seem to accumulate!
Funny, I just noticed yesterday that I have almost 700 pictures on my phone now. I need to start weeding them out! :D

Funny, I just noticed yesterday that I have almost 700 pictures on my phone now. I need to start weeding them out! :D
I counted how many apps I have on my phone last night; 138. I need to do some deleting.

I counted how many apps I have on my phone last night; 138. I need to do some deleting.
I have 878 apps on my iPhone, the sad part is I have 1876 apps in my itunes library, plus I delete stuff off my computer once I truly stop using it. It's an addiction for sure!!

I have 878 apps on my iPhone, the sad part is I have 1876 apps in my itunes library, plus I delete stuff off my computer once I truly stop using it. It's an addiction for sure!!

Holy smokes! That's a ton of apps! I have like 12! HAHA

878? Good Lord, thats a bunch of apps. How often do you use them?

Wow. I'd get lost in my own phone! I don't think I even have a 100 apps.

Anyone else have a "Charging is not supported with this accessory" message pop up
i've been getting it recently even though the charger has always worked before

I've gotten that before but its normally on old charging accessories. Not actual chargers

My phone tells me my Photo Library has 1,735 photos...I think I need to not sync everything!

Anyone else have a "Charging is not supported with this accessory" message pop up
i've been getting it recently even though the charger has always worked before

Not lately but Ive seen it with either cheap accessories or an old one.

Not lately but Ive seen it with either cheap accessories or an old one.
Agreed, I only see that when I use a cheap accessory or an older one that I shouldn't be using anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back