Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks guys. P4B, rant all ya want, that's what this thread is for. I am gonna head to town and pick up my brother and I some supper, be back later.

Prayers with you man. Let us know how it pans out.

Prayers with you man. Let us know how it pans out.

Haven't heard anything yet. Not sure when Mom and Dad will be home, 2 hour drive to B'ham. We were not... close, per se. But family is family, and I am concerned for them.

I feel for you JR. My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope everything is okay.

Parents are down in Birmingham. My uncle, his wife, and baby got in a 2 car wreck. We don't know what is going on, doctors are not saying anything. They had to be airlifted to UAB. Planning for the worst, hoping for the best.

Jacob I just read this. Good thoughts being sent your families way!

Hope they are alright, JR. Family is family, you are very right. Thoughts are with you.

JR - This is the best thing I can say to you. From all I can gather, you are a fantastic young man. Because of that no matter what negative may enter your life in the short term, there will be much more positive to come after. I hope everybody is healthy and well. Keep your head up and keep being the JR we know here.

Guys, I want you to know how thankful I am for the support. I just got off the phone with my mother, and they are alive, but in bad shapeAuren, the baby, has cranial bleeding that they have relieved by drilling a hole. He is also on a breathing tube.Amber, the wife, has severe damage to th bones in her face, but nothing life threatening. She may be seeing a plastic surgeon. Shane, my uncle, has a massive laceration on his jaw line, has several cracked ribs and a punctured lung.We don't know how it happened yet. Keep the people in the other car in your thoughts as well, please. There were six of them, and I believe all are in rough shape.

Jake,

I don't pray often, but I will most definately do what I can.

Guys, I want you to know how thankful I am for the support. I just got off the phone with my mother, and they are alive, but in bad shapeAuren, the baby, has cranial bleeding that they have relieved by drilling a hole. He is also on a breathing tube.Amber, the wife, has severe damage to th bones in her face, but nothing life threatening. She may be seeing a plastic surgeon. Shane, my uncle, has a massive laceration on his jaw line, has several cracked ribs and a punctured lung.We don't know how it happened yet. Keep the people in the other car in your thoughts as well, please. There were six of them, and I believe all are in rough shape.

Thanks for the update. I'm really pulling for your family here. And the folks in the other car. I hope everything turns out well.

Sounds like the adults may be ok, but that baby's gonna need a lot of thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he'll be ok and they got that pressure off his brain quicker than later. Extra prayers for him and his parents tonight.

Will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers, especially for the baby. Miracles happen everyday, you have our support here bud.

One last exam tomorrow. Then I have to clean my entire house and I guess I am supposed to be throwing a party and bartending it.

One last exam tomorrow. Then I have to clean my entire house and I guess I am supposed to be throwing a party and bartending it.

Best of luck lad

You have my prayers jake...I hope all is well

Parents are down in Birmingham. My uncle, his wife, and baby got in a 2 car wreck. We don't know what is going on, doctors are not saying anything. They had to be airlifted to UAB. Planning for the worst, hoping for the best.

Thoughts and prayers man, hopefully they will rally back.

Jacob, I am very glad to see that everyone survived but they are obviously in rough shape - especially the baby.

This has got to be a tough time for all involved. They are all in my thoughts and I am hoping for a complete recovery.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Best wishes to your family, JR.

My rant is that my boy decided to have a party in his room from 1:00am to 3:00am last night. Also, it snowed an inch last night which means I will have a tough time finding grass to hit balls on for a few months. Boo.

JR, really sorry to hear this, my prayers are headed to all of you as well as the others involved.

Full day of meetings at a Hilton, and again...no WiFi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really itching for new driver release information.

I know this is the quiet time of the year, but I really want to see what's coming out in 2012.

Good for you One-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back