Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. "Hey, let's not make a heel shafted putter for lefties, even though the most famous lefty of all time uses a heel shafted putter". Yes, I'm bitter about it.

I'm bitter as well...but to be fair, Odyssey is Phil's sponsor and they do make his #9 and his Protype putters for lefties. I just don't quite understand why other major companies wouldn't make some of their most popular models for all dexterities. They'd sell more!

I ask everyone in the family to not buy me golf balls because they dont ever buy what I play. And they dont bother to ask.

Im not going to lie Im still pondering those Z-Star irons.

I ask everyone in the family to not buy me golf balls because they dont ever buy what I play. And they dont bother to ask.

Im not going to lie Im still pondering those Z-Star irons.

I hear ya, I finally just stopped asking them not to, it makes my grandma happy to buy me something that has to do with my hobby so I say go for it.

I hear ya, I finally just stopped asking them not to, it makes my grandma happy to buy me something that has to do with my hobby so I say go for it.

Well yeah you can never ask grandma to not buy anything. Grandmas can do whatever they damn well please haha.

Well yeah you can never ask grandma to not buy anything. Grandmas can do whatever they damn well please haha.

The truth.

4 dozen XL2000's? Thank you grandma! haha

Define 'VERY'.

Like Cleveland Black Driver very?
Very, as in 87.5% of Cleveland Black Driver.

Still havent found one with a stiff shaft down here.

The truth.

4 dozen XL2000's? Thank you grandma! haha

LOL! Do I play these balls? Of course I do grandma, I love them. lol

Gifts for the villa crawl thing at the outing
Haha, excellent idea.

Roll up to the first tee with your group, "Hey guys, brought everyone a couple sleeves of balls. Enjoy them!"

The Odyssey White Ice DART Tour Black putter intrigues me

I might need to roll yours again next time we play....I'm just not sure if it would be too much for me since I'm used to a mid-mallet

AKA DART Vader!

I might need to roll yours again next time we play....I'm just not sure if it would be too much for me since I'm used to a mid-mallet

I use to think that way until I started draining putts.

LOL @ the golf balls from grandma.

I think you'd be impressed with it once you give it some time to get used to it. I keep trying to use another putter but keep coming back to Vader.

I want to hit a Supertri so badly all of a sudden. It is such a nice looking club.

I want to hit a Supertri so badly all of a sudden. It is such a nice looking club.

I always keep an eye on the used bin at Golf Galaxy for a cherry but so far havent found one. Its such a good driver.

I really did like mine while I had it, was coming from the Octane. Not as long for me but great feel and dispersion. Solid head for sure.

I have the Diablo Octane now, and the Supertri just looks so good to me. Everytime I go into Golfsmith from now on I'm going to look for one to hit.

I really did like mine while I had it, was coming from the Octane. Not as long for me but great feel and dispersion. Solid head for sure.

I have no idea how you weren't spinning that thing to moon station Alpha given you're rolling with a ML4 and a Black.

I have no idea how you weren't spinning that thing to moon station Alpha given you're rolling with a ML4 and a Black.

That was my problem with it, the head felt great and I had low side spin with it, But the ball shot off the face like a 9 iron.

Haha, my swing has changed drastically since then. But, it did end up leaving because I could NOT bring the flight down. Still loved the feel of it though.

Contemplating slapping a Project X 6.5 shaft into a Tour Stage head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back