John Hoeflich interview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
just got done reading it and i like it. so he is a clubmaker for nickent as of now?

• Admin
He is and has been for a little while. We cannot wait to try out their new stuff

will you get to/or have you tried out the arc blade?

• Admin
It is on its way. We will be trying it out soon.

ok great, i would like to know how you like it jb

I love BLADES!!!!

anyways, JB... just read through the interview and John is legit! I loved the section on Taylormade, RAC, and the R&D and marketing aspects that go into releasing clubs. I'm pretty curious about golf ball technology and how that has affected club designs... specifically when it comes to playing older clubs.

well done my friend, well done...

It is on its way. We will be trying it out soon.

Is that the blade with the gel insert? I almost bought a set of them off ebay just for giggles.

If you happen to get a 4dx driver... I would love to try it out.

they're beauties... I end up throwing lead tape on things so they end up looking like crap at the end of the day

I've got some of the ARC blade sitting at my house right now. they feel pretty good, I just don't really like the super chrome look to them.

I've got some of the ARC blade sitting at my house right now. they feel pretty good, I just don't really like the super chrome look to them.

did you just get a good deal on them and couldn't resist? their value on ebay isn't very high

if I really liked them I've probably have someone maybe bead blast them

did you just get a good deal on them and couldn't resist? their value on ebay isn't very high

if I really liked them I've probably have someone maybe bead blast them

Well they are limited Edition. I have 176 of 500

From what I understand ... All their blades lines are lmt edition. Both the Genex and the new Arc.

907... which ones do you have?

DDBowdoin... which ones are you talking about? I have only seen 2 sets of the Arc Blades hit ebay in the past 2 months. However... the Genex Arc Blades seem to be pretty prevelant.

From what I understand ... All their blades lines are lmt edition. Both the Genex and the new Arc.

907... which ones do you have?

DDBowdoin... which ones are you talking about? I have only seen 2 sets of the Arc Blades hit ebay in the past 2 months. However... the Genex Arc Blades seem to be pretty prevelant.

the Genex. And limited edition is limited edition no matter how you slice it.

I was talking about the ARC Blade... they look very nice from what I have seen. I have yet to see a demo set floating around my area

I am hoping to get a review done on the ARC blade in the next month. According to Nickent, first up is Hybrids, then wedges. Then the blades.

Flashback interview that was interesting. A name that’s mentioned a bit so it’s nice to read into his work some more.

Just read the article... Titleist one length irons in the early 90s... visionary for sure

Back