Chicago, IL Suburbs Golf Outing

dleavitt39

Reaction score
Handicap
14-16
Hey all,

I am hoping to get an outing going in the Chicago suburbs for those of us in the area, and we will welcome anyone who wishes to travel to it(or happens to be traveling through). I am thinking a weekend at the end of August, or early September before it gets too cold. I am open to suggestions for dates, as well as courses, and I am more than willing to do the leg-work for a good cause like this :banana:

I work at a course in the NW burbs, called Bridges of Poplar Creek, so I could probably get us a good deal, but am always open to suggestions. My course website is: http://www.bridgesofpoplarcreek.com/index.php

They just overhauled 14 of 18 holes, and it is a fun course. Not the most demanding, but it is a challenge none the less. Let's get this discussion off the ground and into full swing, so we can get a good THP showing!!!

Dan

Is the Des Moines Tour Van Event too far? It would be a great place to meet a ton of THPers.

I'd be down thats only 2 hours from me but I would highly recommend making the trip to the tour van event.

I am definitely making the tour van event, I was thinking could do this in addition to that, and also for those who can't make the Des Moines event

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Back