What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee

Finished off a English Toffee cappuccino on the way in to work and going to grab some coffee heavily influenced by other flavors soon. Going to be a long day.

Nantucket blend coffee.

Black coffee

my favorite, Caffeine Free Coke

Yuengling in a frosted mug.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Miller Genuine Draft 64 beer. Last one in the house and then I am having a Bass Ale and then off to the Waffle House to celebrate New Year's Eve :blob:!

Vodka & cranberry

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Labatt Blue! Great drinking beer!

Last Caffeine Free Coke of the year :drinks:

Captain and Ginger Ale. Call em "too goods"!

Mimosa.

Started out drinking a Spumante Sparkling Wine, but it was too sweet. So added OJ and I am drinking the crap out of it!

Hot tea...I'm the oldest 24-year-old out there.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Champagne! Happy New Year!!

Whoa.............HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you all read the OP?

ALCOHOL ONLY!!!!

Coffee....Tea.....Milk........WTF????

Can of Guiness and numerous Scotch Whiskies to follow......Oh Yeah!!!!!

Lol, I am drinking sweet tea. No, not Long Island Style.

ALCOHOL ONLY!!!!

ALCOHOL ONLY!!!!

It evolved into whatever you are drinking a long time ago.

Thats funny... I am 17 dude, and a complete, absolute non-alcohol drinker.
A couple of dashses of Vodka would make that ice tea SING, dude!!!

Ahhh, best to abstain then. Alcohol is for adults. Never touched a drop myself until I was 18, and even then I felt totally nervous, since the legal drinking age in Saskatchewan is 19. Happy new years all the same!!!

Ahhh, best to abstain then. Alcohol is for adults. Never touched a drop myself until I was 18, and even then I felt totally nervous, since the legal drinking age in Saskatchewan is 19. Happy new years all the same!!!
Funnily, I am of the belief that you should be allowed to drink at the age of 13, but I have no intention nor desire to do so, so it isnt really an issue for me.

It evolved into whatever you are drinking a long time ago.

So it has...kinda hard to realize this though - I don't recall reading any official declaration that the OP can be ignored in this thread, and I have seen numerous examples in other THP threads of posters being told to keep things on topic per the OP - so is it really unreasonable of me to assume that when the OP of this thread says "ALCOHOL ONLY" that we are expected to abide by his wishes?

Dalmore Scotch...neat

So it has...kinda hard to realize this though - I don't recall reading any official declaration that the OP can be ignored in this thread, and I have seen numerous examples in other THP threads of posters being told to keep things on topic per the OP - so is it really unreasonable of me to assume that when the OP of this thread says "ALCOHOL ONLY" that we are expected to abide by his wishes?

Well this one being in the random and off topic section has run into random and gets off topic...haha

Shots of remy martin vsop.. Happy new years!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back