Booger408

Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings from western Nebraska. I have competed in various long drive contests since 2007. The best drive I have had "in the grid" in competition is 408 yards. I've had over 430 yards just outside the grid. I am now old enough to compete in the "senior" division and will be doing so. I was a club pro when first came out of college 22 years ago, but have since become a locomotive engineer for Union Pacific since it gives me more time to golf and it pays better. Anyone that may venture this way to play Sandhills(less than an hour away), get in touch with me and I can give you info on some other great hidden gem links style courses in the area.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome! Those are some crazy big drives!

:welcome:

408 yards? That's monstrous!

Greetings from western Nebraska. I have competed in various long drive contests since 2007. The best drive I have had "in the grid" in competition is 408 yards. I've had over 430 yards just outside the grid. I am now old enough to compete in the "senior" division and will be doing so. I was a club pro when first came out of college 22 years ago, but have since become a locomotive engineer for Union Pacific since it gives me more time to golf and it pays better. Anyone that may venture this way to play Sandhills(less than an hour away), get in touch with me and I can give you info on some other great hidden gem links style courses in the area.

Awesome! Welcome to THP, glad you're here!

You have any hook ups to PLAY Sandhills? That's about a 5 and 1/2 hour driver from where I live and would love to play there sometime, with ANYONE...hint hint hint

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Agent Jay, I do have a connection. It might be a long shot with him though. They do allow some regular play. You would need to have your local pro write them a letter with a range of dates you would be able to play there along with handicaps and they then reply back with if and when they can accommodate you. Nearby to there is Dismal River Club, a Nicklaus design. Also, The Pairie Club, is in the area. It has 54 holes and is gaining in the rankings. LOTS of links golf in the area! The area is a hidden gem of links golf.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP fellow Husker!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP long knocker!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Back