Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Cookie would also be a pleasure to share a round with. I image that Pierre Garcon would be full of excuses and mid-western weird. He does live near Ohio you know?
Sharing a round with Cookie would be fun, and I just looked at a US map and saw how close to Ohio Indiana was, that scares me. But it does explain a lot about his posts, and feeling aboot his golf game.

I suppose I did myself a service by moving east from Minnesota then...:D

lol.......my (and coolbreeze's) definition of Mid-Western is Indiana and Ohio.

Props to you, TC. Us lefties have to stick together...:D

Yes we do have to stick together, and those are really the only two Mid-Western states but Delaware is making a strong push to join the club.

I love the lefty bond!

Yes we do have to stick together, and those are really the only two Mid-Western states but Delaware is making a strong push to join the club.

You crack me up!

After watching ddec's unboxing video it would appear that they've done something differently in the house since the last time I was there :beat-up:

I love the lefty bond!

You crack me up!

After watching ddec's unboxing video it would appear that they've done something differently in the house since the last time I was there :beat-up:

Don't you hate that? You would figure that Jenn would keep the floor plan the same so it is easier for you to get in and out.

Don't you hate that? You would figure that Jenn would keep the floor plan the same so it is easier for you to get in and out.

I'll have to Skype her tomorrow and set her straight. That's not where we discussed putting the Christmas tree!

everything is always backwards in the south. I needed to set things straight dude

everything is always backwards in the south. I needed to set things straight dude

She said you wouldn't notice, lol

Nice video earlier! I liked it very much.

I wouldn't mind showing her how a real man hits a golf ball either. I can hear it now, "wow, Michael! Look how much longer he is than you", lol

LMAO! Don't forget that I can grow a stalkeresque MO that has led to numerous job opportunities. Lack of defined abs held me back though.

Oh wait, crap, you were talking about playing golf, right? In that case, if you hit it further than 240 on average and occasionally longer than 265 then you have me beat. Be careful, with my wife you may be biting off more than you can chew. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

My money would be on Seth. No doubt about it. Get em Seth!

Everybody thought TC was smart, but this proves it!

Between seth and Ohio I would take seth, but I think Hawk or Yoccos will be in this matchup and they will beat them both senseless.

Another smart man. Well, except for that part about Yoccos and Hawk. They would have a hard time to run over smacky, but I would put those sweethearts in a meat grinder and send them back to their wives in a suit case.

Of course. But Seth needs some small victories in his ultimate defeat, and this will be one of them.

Well, I said you were smart earlier, but I think you are making me eat those words.

Wake up, Bullfrog, from the dream that you are having. You and Seth will only be a distraction to the inevitable THP march to victory. I'm sure anyone on team THP wants that match - just so they can breeze through to a THP point.

I will be a distraction alright. Every waking minute after the MC, any THP teamer who comes against me will think back to that weekend and secretly cry. I really hope that their wives don't make me pay for the Psychologist bills after I break them.

Yoda didn't know :poop:! :laughing: I like pork. Bacon taste's good. Pork Chops taste good. And the Victory will also taste good as I beat down my Team THP opponent and SethO at the same time.

You are dreaming bullfrog. Maybe you have a chance again THP... maybe. But the hope against me is almost nonexistent.

Seth, the most insulting thing in that whole thing was that you said I was married.

+1 man....was thinking the same thing for me as well.

Seth, the most insulting thing in that whole thing was that you said I was married.

I was just catching up from where I left last night. I applaud all of you who are underestimating me. It will just make my victories feel all that much better! It's really gonna be hilarious when us "Mid-Westerners" put the smack down in MB at MC 2.0!

I was just catching up from where I left last night. I applaud all of you who are underestimating me. It will just make my victories feel all that much better! It's really gonna be hilarious when us "Mid-Westerners" put the smack down in MB at MC 2.0!

Prediction: Two days after getting smashed in MB you delete your account and take up bowling full time.

Prediction: Two days after getting smashed in MB you delete your account and take up bowling full time.

Don't change your profession to "Fortune Teller" any time soon. You will go bankrupt. Nothing could make me leave THP! And I hate bowling. I will hold my own boys. Be prepared. Sure my HC isn't in the single digit's. But it doesn't have to be.

no one underestimates you....its the sorrow and pity we have for Ohioans.

*searches for ban button*

Don't change your profession to "Fortune Teller" any time soon. You will go bankrupt. Nothing could make me leave THP! And I hate bowling. I will hold my own boys. Be prepared. Sure my HC isn't in the single digit's. But it doesn't have to be.

no one underestimates you....its the sorrow and pity we have for Ohioans.

Okay I respect that then. To tell you the truth. I was born in Ohio. I have lived in states other than Ohio for 10 years out of 36 of my life. My favorite was S.D. Cali. I'm not a farmer like most of the people here.

I might make him putt out his one footers just for that.

Seth witnessed puttin4youhavetoputtthat making me make one footers, lol

Isn't everyone being somewhat underestimated? I love the smack talk posts that have "keep underestimating me" or "i'm working really hard on my game" or "I plan on bringing it". Well no sh*t sherlock! We all plan on working on our games and bringing it. It's kind of the whole point, eh?

I think that everybody will be at the top of their game come the MC and frankly the most dangerous are the ones that "can" improve the most. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. All I can tell you is that Team THP (The Band of Brothers), will take down the competition and that by the end of Sunday, Garden Gnome and NerfNy's Lady Products, will call me Widow Maker.

I think that everybody will be at the top of their game come the MC and frankly the most dangerous are the ones that "can" improve the most. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. All I can tell you is that Team THP (The Band of Brothers), will take down the competition and that by the end of Sunday, Garden Gnome and NerfNy's Lady Products, will call me Widow Maker.

You got that right. I agree, there's a lot of dudes in this one that have a lot of room for improvement and that's always scarier than you shooting a 73-75, b/c you do it all the time.

LOL @ widow maker.

Back