Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

ab521408d609eaaaf5edda920396d90c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH YEAH!! That looks better than I imagined it would!
Cannot wait for in-hand viewing!!

OH YEAH!! That looks better than I imagined it would!
Cannot wait for in-hand viewing!!

Looks awesome buddy!

That's so killer Dave!

I really need to get wrest of my write ups finished...IN the mean time lets see some of those graphics. I am assuming O'Neils hair works like an antenna and can sense my urgency :alien:

Last edited:
I really need to get wrest of my write ups finished...IN the mean time lets see some of those graphics. I am assuming O'Neils hear works like an antenna and can sense my urgency :alien:

Me too...I've got my Thursday and Friday ones done, but I've been dragging ass a bit on the Saturday one and individual shout outs due to being real busy at work lately. It will happen soon, I promise.

Shafts are looking good!!

Those are looking awesome O'Neil!!!

Omg these are so cool! I love the little touches

O'Neill's pictures are like hearing about what other people are getting for Christmas and actually caring. So so cool

O'Neil is bringing down the house in here with those pics

These shafts are sick. Da yum you guys are gonna be rocking some special sauce.

Oh man, those shafts look insane. The wraparound Project X on Paul's looks so sweet. And the "candy cane" looks really killer, wasn't sure how it'd turn out but it looks awesome.

Love that big font Project X on Galen/Paul's. So sharp!

Holy cow, amazing work by all!

O'Neil font is awesome. Black and Blue pop real nice off that white background.

WHen the first person that gets their shaft in hand, can you send me a PM? I want to create a review thread for you guys on your own creations. Project X Custom Shaft Review Thead. And each of you please take many many pictures and post them as we want to live through you vicariously.

WHen the first person that gets their shaft in hand, can you send me a PM? I want to create a review thread for you guys on your own creations. Project X Custom Shaft Review Thead. And each of you please take many many pictures and post them as we want to live through you vicariously.

Spivey and Stan the Sandbagger shafts are both done and should ship today. Galen's is also done but Barry's is still in work. I'm guessing The Corporal would be okay with his teammate's shipping first, but I probably need his authorization first.

DB

Back