2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Masters and it's not even close. Of course, I am not a pro football fan so could care less about the Super Bowl.

Langer & Sneds would bold well for my pools. I picked Spieth as well so he still needs to win.
I like Hideki's chances as well.
So there is your winner Jordan Spieth
I'd love to see Langer stay up there all day and hopefully Sneds can make a charge too.

Here's one for you guys: if you had to pick and could only watch the Sunday Masters round or the Super Bowl, which would you pick?

For me I'd go Sunday Masters. For me it is my Super Bowl. Plus, I'm a Vikings fan and hold no hope that they will ever make it to the Super Bowl.
Always the Masters unless the Bills were in the Superbowl...so always the Masters :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sunday Pin Placements...

ea7804ea84600e4e626281ba51f54cd1.jpg

Not even close. Masters Sundays are always exciting.
The Super Bowl has been reduced to a big party & parade.
I still watch the Superbowl.. Just not for the sport of it.

Which one of you has cheaper airfare? haha
I kid of course.

Not a good tie breaker... Have you ever priced flights into or out of Tallahassee? Absolutely ridiculous!

Things are definitely set up for a tremendous Sunday at the Masters!

does volunteering to drive help cause? :D

Rumor has it that I will be playing Augusta today while watching the Masters!!!
Who were the Coin winners yesterday?
Go Jordan, Go Langer, Go Sneds, Go Kuch....!!

With the wind laying down a bit Day could make a run at it today, I'm hoping at least. I wouldn't be mad if Smylie pulled it off today either and of course I can't root against Spieth.

I was lucky enough to pick up one of those coins!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

What kind of watch is nobalo wearing? That is clean as a whistle!!

Is the wind down today like they were forecasting?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

looks like Na is making a run at it, with an eagle on 2 :alien:

Finally get to follow along with you guys in real time today. Looking forward to it. Should be fun.

Man, no room for error on half of those pin placement.

Awesome... Maybe I will get to see it sometime.. Weather looks good for next weekend.
I was lucky enough to pick up one of those coins!!

and Na is -3 thru 3, do you guys think we will see some low scores today?

and Na is -3 thru 3, do you guys think we will see some low scores today?

I think we will see some low scoring on those opening holes. Some shots will be given back 5-7 and 10-13. I think low score will be -5 today.

Awesome... Maybe I will get to see it sometime.. Weather looks good for next weekend.
Yes it does!! Can't wait to just get out and play in a t shirt.

Is the wind down today like they were forecasting?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

10 mph winds today threw the afternoon. So nothing compared to the past few days

I will be watching later when the coverage starts over here, but in the meantime I will just have to keep an eye on the app on my phone

Saw some of the coverage last night when we got home and it looked to be pretty tough out there and I was slightly surprised to see how the leaderboard finished after the 3rd round

I'd take the Super Bowl in a landslide. Nothing is close to that for me. Maybe the World Cup.

Bubba has no clue to his line on the greens this week. He looks completely baffled after every putt.

Ha ha, Bubba and Sergio looking real chummy walking down the fairway 20 yards apart.

Back