My wife keeps asking me what I want for Christmas. Telling her "a golden ticket to the Grandaddy" probably isn't going to help her shopping, but it's what I'm going to say anyway.

Holy crap. Good for the Grandaddy?!

Yeah, I'm excited!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Including the Grandaddy? That's pretty awesome. That will be a no-brainer for the winner of that one.

This is awesome! Good luck to all!

SWEET! Someone is going to have the best Christmas of their life!

O...M...G

I've never wanted to win something more than this! What an amazing opportunity for whoever wins it

I was just wrapping my head around the fact that there were going to be multiple Golden Tickets this year and now one of them INCLUDES The Eff'n GRANDADDY??? Wow, just wow.

Very COOL !!!

So cool not just one but 2, and to have one be available for Grandaddy makes it that much more special!

Everyone assuming the ticket is being used for the Grandaddy. Maybe someone who loves Wilson, Cleveland, True Temper or more want want a shot at something else.

But then again who am i kidding.

This is incredible. Someone is going to have an amazing day.

Everyone assuming the ticket is being used for the Grandaddy. Maybe someone who loves Wilson, Cleveland, True Temper or more want want a shot at something else.

You are correct.
Or dates dont work.
Or they like certain cities.

There are lots of reasons. Last year we had a person that was vying for it, say he was going to use it for the Pittsburgh Invitational, because he thought it would be the best event of the year.

You are correct.
Or dates dont work.
Or they like certain cities.

There are lots of reasons. Last year we had a person that was vying for it, say he was going to use it for the Pittsburgh Invitational, because he thought it would be the best event of the year.
Was he a Lyle Borver fan?

Boom! Golden Ticket is most coveted thing in golf!

Was he a Lyle Borver fan?

No sir. He had not ventured into any other event threads, and lives in Pittsburgh, but everybody has their reasons. :D

Ok this golden ticket is encrusted is flawless diamonds. Yes please!!!

The #GoldenTicket is amazing as it is but add in the second unlimited and that is just incredible. Hard to fathom anyone not choosing the #Grandaddy.

Maybe we call it the #GrandaddyTicket. :alien:

Everyone assuming the ticket is being used for the Grandaddy. Maybe someone who loves Wilson, Cleveland, True Temper more want want a shot at something else.

That's a valid point, those are great events that I would seriously consider. For me, IF I was lucky enough to win that ticket I guess it would depend on how The Panda feels about being on retainer.:act-up:

No sir. He had not ventured into any other event threads, and lives in Pittsburgh, but everybody has their reasons. :D

Pittsburgh was a pretty epic event. Besides the soul crushing humidity and PhillyV out driving me.

Wow. Just wow. I'm almost speechless this is so awesome. One lucky person will have dreams made.

Here we go! It would be so sweet to be the repeat winner of the 'Golden Ticket' :banana:

Pretty amazing. That final Golden ticket is going to be the hottest ticket ever.

This offering pleases me.

Back