The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers should be MVP.

Kevin

Romo. He had a broken rib once you know

Romo played with his broken rib and had a very good season.

I'd give blugold the MVP if he'd never post in this thread again.

I'd give blugold the MVP if he'd never post in this thread again.

I just snorted when I read that.

I just snorted when I read that.

It's kind of true though. He plays with Transformers and reads comics. I bet he doesn't even watch football. But he's from Wisconsin so he's a Packer fan. They have nothing else up there. I kind of understand it.

Too bad the eagles are awful I would like to see lesean mccoy be considered.

It's kind of true though. He plays with Transformers and reads comics. I bet he doesn't even watch football. But he's from Wisconsin so he's a Packer fan. They have nothing else up there. I kind of understand it.

Don't forget the Milwaukee Bucks. Alcindor rules.

Kevin

Don't forget the Milwaukee Bucks. Alcindor rules.

Kevin

True, and now they have Andrew Bogut. He's a big Aussie.

True, and now they have Andrew Bogut. He's a big Aussie.

He sure gets hurt a lot for an Aussie. They're usually pretty tough. Like the Packers punter. He's an awesome Aussie.

Kevin

I cannot wait to watch the Panthers end this season on a high note. We'll go to New Orleans and beat up on those pesky Saints. You're welcome San Francisco!

I cannot wait to watch the Panthers end this season on a high note. We'll go to New Orleans and beat up on those pesky Saints. You're welcome San Francisco!

I would love to see that. Everybody is all snuggled up with the Saints except me and TMex.

Go HAM Panthers!

Kevin

I would love to see that. Everybody is all snuggled up with the Saints except me and TMex.

Go HAM Panthers!

Kevin

I don't care for the Saints. I can't wait until next year when they'll be looking up at the Panthers. We will go HAM. No doubt about it. Steve Smith will punk Roman Harper. He always does.

That'd be sweet. They're playing pretty good football right now.

I don't care for the Saints. I can't wait until next year when they'll be looking up at the Panthers. We will go HAM. No doubt about it. Steve Smith will punk Roman Harper. He always does.

TC,
I am in a year long picks pool vs the spread and am currently 5 out of first and 2 wins out of second. Second place pays $1k so this week is important. Having not seen a lot of the Panthers games (outside highlights of Cam) I feel like this game is a must pick Saints -8 (lines lock on Thirsday) at home, and a chance to lock up home field. Really interested in your thoughts? Hearing anything about Brees not playing a full game? etc etc.

TC,
I am in a year long picks pool vs the spread and am currently 5 out of first and 2 wins out of second. Second place pays $1k so this week is important. Having not seen a lot of the Panthers games (outside highlights of Cam) I feel like this game is a must pick Saints -8 (lines lock on Thirsday) at home, and a chance to lock up home field. Really interested in your thoughts? Hearing anything about Brees not playing a full game? etc etc.

Man, it would be hard to bet against the Saints to be honest. Brees will be playing b/c they'll be trying to lock in the #2 seed and a first round bye in the playoffs. The 49ers will be playing for the same thing and both teams kick off at 1pm, so it's not like either team will be watching the other so they can sit starters.

However, the Panthers have won 4 of the last 5 and seem to be in a nice rhythm. They can score points in bunches and won't have any trouble moving the ball against the Saints.

You're in a tough spot. Everything should tell you to bet the Saints but I'm not so certain that they'll win. This game for the Panthers will be about establishing themselves for next year and what they intend to do in that division.

Ive been hearing lots of people picking the Panthers in this one. They'll (Saints) be watching the 49ers game and my guess will pull the starters once SanFran has that game locked up. Which is a lock.

Ive been hearing lots of people picking the Panthers in this one. They'll (Saints) be watching the 49ers game and my guess will pull the starters once SanFran has that game locked up. Which is a lock.

The Niners are playing the Rams?

that should lock this one up for the Panthers.

The Niners are playing the Rams?

that should lock this one up for the Panthers.

Yup and yup. CAM goes HAM!

He's gone HAM all year long.

Who dat? Dat's Cam!

Its going to be the Dat's Cam show all day once they pull the starters.

Its going to be the Dat's Cam show all day once they pull the starters.

Seriously? They don't even need to pull the starters and it's the Dat's Cam show! I think the Panthers would win straight up. I'm also a biased homer.

Seriously? They don't even need to pull the starters and it's the Dat's Cam show! I think the Panthers would win straight up. I'm also a biased homer.

Would Cam play with a bruised hand on the first series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back