Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Golfing at Safari today, which is where I will play my league this year. Should be a nice day.

Golfing at Safari today, which is where I will play my league this year. Should be a nice day.

This course is over by the zoo & waterpark, correct? My in-laws live about 15 minutes from there and I believe I played there once or twice over the last 20 years.

This course is over by the zoo & waterpark, correct? My in-laws live about 15 minutes from there and I believe I played there once or twice over the last 20 years.

Yep, right beside the zoo. I've only played there once but joining a league in April with my buddy. Wanted to get 18 in there again to get familiar with the course before it starts.

Yep, right beside the zoo. I've only played there once but joining a league in April with my buddy. Wanted to get 18 in there again to get familiar with the course before it starts.

I think you'll like it. I found it to be a nice course to play. Good luck in the league.

That was my home course growing up in Columbus. I love it. When they did the huge renovation a few years ago I think they did a very good job. 17 and 18 on Safari are two of my favorite finishing holes probably on any course I've played. Might be partly because of sentimental value though.

That was my home course growing up in Columbus. I love it. When they did the huge renovation a few years ago I think they did a very good job. 17 and 18 on Safari are two of my favorite finishing holes probably on any course I've played. Might be partly because of sentimental value though.

Renovation? I think i need to visit there next time I'm down with the wife and visiting the in-laws.
I'll have to go look at the website too.

First item I played there it was a July 4th weekend and I walked the course with my B-I-L and his friends when it was 90 degrees.

Renovation? I think i need to visit there next time I'm down with the wife and visiting the in-laws.
I'll have to go look at the website too.

First item I played there it was a July 4th weekend and I walked the course with my B-I-L and his friends when it was 90 degrees.

Yea they did like a $4million renovation. Changed a couple holes completely towards the middle of the course. 10 used to be a par 3 over water (which was a tough way to start if they started you off the back), and now it's a par 4 that goes away from the pond.

Go big Or go home on 18. No layups allowed

Worst round of my life since I started playing golf. And we've only played 6 holes, forgot how to hit.

Worst round of my life since I started playing golf. And we've only played 6 holes, forgot how to hit.
Not the happiest of posts. Keep grinding.

I'm going to have to be out for Saturday. We're going to be moving earlier than expected and my family is coming into town.

I'm going to have to be out for Saturday. We're going to be moving earlier than expected and my family is coming into town.

Boooooo

Thankfully things were a ton better on the back 9 and finished with 2 birdies on the day. The front 9 had my worst score since I was 12.

Funny we were at the zoo today and as we pulled in I looked at the wife and said, "Mind if I play 18 while you ladies hit up the zoo?" Had I known you were there I would have made that a done deal.

So Mike is Roses run this Sat still a go? the Temps dont look too bad but 30+mph winds on top of that wont help.

I am still in. The winds won't really be an issue till the last part of the round, they really start to pick up at 11am.

What's the temp at tee time

40 or 41

I'm still in if that's the case.

Does Roses have gps on the carts or no?

So Mike is Roses run this Sat still a go? the Temps dont look too bad but 30+mph winds on top of that wont help.

Thats up to you guys, my weekend is crazy busy so Im all in for that round regardless

Back