Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blocked!! Sparty wins. Sorry, DD. Tough loss but a great game.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Sparty with the FG block. Wanted Georgia to pull this out. Both defenses stepped it up in OT.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Is his seat getting hotter now with this loss?

embarassing georgia

Holy shiny helmets Oregon! The helmets arent all that bad but I think they would have looked better with the black uniforms

How good is Russell Wilson?

How good is Russell Wilson?

If he was coming back for another year I think he'd be a top 3 QB next year.( He is a senior right?)

not after the 10 game win streak he just had.

Wouldn't call a 3 OT loss embarrassing at all.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

they lost to a sorry big 10 team thats embarassing enough.
missed FG to win it
had fg blocked to extend it
chocked a 7 pt lead with minutes left

just sayin

Well, thankfully that one is over, wrong team won.

Oregon is gonna have to score 50. That defense has no chance against that big O line.

Oregon is gonna have to score 50. That defense has no chance against that big O line.

sounds familiar, i heard that last year when wisconsin played lowly TCU .....

missed FG to win it

just sayin

Sparty isn't a crap big 10 team like tOSU. Coach didn't miss a block on the field goal, didn't miss the field goal, and loosing a touchdown lead isn't choking.

--
tapatalk

sounds familiar, i heard that last year when wisconsin played lowly TCU .....

Sconsins offense is a bit better this year, no?

Not sure if I fully understand how Georgia losing to Michigan St is embarassing. Sparty is pretty good, them being from the Big 10 is irrelevant IMO.

missed FG to win it

just sayin

Not to throw rocks bro, but gators eat boogers. lol

Sparty isn't a crap big 10 team like tOSU. Coach didn't miss a block on the field goal, didn't miss the field goal, and loosing a touchdown lead isn't choking.

--
tapatalk

mich state beat overrated st by 3 pts BEFORE overrated state made the move to miller who made them 100 times better on offense.so lets go with your story saying they arent a crapy team like overrated state.. they sure arent much better. as for your other comments.. who said anything about the coach? and blowing a 7 pt lead with only minutes left is choking same as missing the fg to win it is choking. im baffled how you could see it any other way.

Not sure if I fully understand how Georgia losing to Michigan St is embarassing. Sparty is pretty good, them being from the Big 10 is irrelevant IMO.

you dont follow football much do you? sparty is not pretty good .. this a team that got rolled by notre dame and nebraska

Sconsins offense is a bit better this year, no?

i think they are about the same .. however to clarify i wasnt saying they wont beat oregon and not saying oregon is even close to being as good as TCU was last year on defense.

you dont follow football much do you? sparty is not pretty good .. this a team that got rolled by notre dame and nebraska

They would roll the gators this year for sure. We played both and I give a big nod to MSU.

mich state beat overrated st by 3 pts BEFORE overrated state made the move to miller who made them 100 times better on offense.so lets go with your story saying they arent a crapy team like overrated state.. they sure arent much better. as for your other comments.. who said anything about the coach? and blowing a 7 pt lead with only minutes left is choking same as missing the fg to win it is choking. im baffled how you could see it any other way.

They also beat the team playing in the rose bowl, but I hate that type of argument. If loosing a 7 point lead is choking then there is a hell of a lot of choking teams. Missing a field goal isn't choking, it's a miss. Blowing a big lead (7 points is not a big lead, it's one possession) or in some cases starting out the season 4-0 then crumbling is choking. I think you'll understand that last part.

--
tapatalk

They would roll the gators this year for sure. We played both and I give a big nod to MSU.

oh shots fired

a big nod? come on man dont be a homer you guys squeeked by us this year in a year worse then any team ron zook put on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back