The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not drug money that you'll be receiving! Don't you want me to be the best golfer I can be??!!

From the way I hear you've been putting, I wouldn't think it would be matter what other sticks you have in the bag.

For the fifth month in a row, I am working with ATT to get my promo applied. Last month, I told them that I would switch providers if this happened again. I guess they are calling my bluff. So, as soon as I get my current bill corrected, I'll be looking at other internet providers. :deadhorse::at-wits-end:

Making offers in the market place to be told "I'm going to hold out for more" and follows up with no counter offer. Make me a counter offer for gosh sakes man! Let's get this club sold my man! :dohanim:
Just wait until they bump in 10 more times in the next 2 days than maybe you can snag it

Sometimes it's almost comical when other people put things into perspective for you.

Had a great foursome planned for tomorrow....now calling for driving rain all day and 20 mph winds....grrrrr !

Had a great foursome planned for tomorrow....now calling for driving rain all day and 20 mph winds....grrrrr !

No rain gear?

It's not drug money that you'll be receiving! Don't you want me to be the best golfer I can be??!!

lets wait until after Regional Rivalry for you to start playing your best, okay?

Fun stuff. I recently had a tree taken out of my backyard, like a month ago. They screwed up a curb, but patched it up and I didn't hear from them again. I leveled everything, put in new dirt and planted grass. Grass is just coming in and looking great, but I come home tonight and the yard is destroyed. It rained all day yesterday, but for some reason these guys drove their stump grinder onto my property without any notice or permission, over the new grass, to grind out some roots they missed the first time. It's been over a month since they've been here. They f'd up the curb again, there are tire marks all over my yard and the new grass is also ruined.

It's almost comical how puzzled and enraged I am. The yard is now f'd. Anyways, the customer service guy is coming over tomorrow and is "going to make things right." I can't wait to see what's next, maybe dig up my driveway?

People, the RedBox machine is not your personal video store. There are other people waiting. Are you seriously reading the synopsis of every movie in there?

#GettingOldSittingHereWaiting

So tired of getting beat up over the price of replacing a headlight or a tire rotation or FREE oil change or something happened to your new car with 1500 miles on it and you think you shouldnt have to pay for it...

Feel like I jumped through flaming hoops to please customers and got paid NOTHING to do it all and got yelled at by the ungrateful a*holes...

I've been off the board and off the grid for a while now. Family and work. Then a nasty fall on a climb during hiking stops golf completely for a few weeks. Sigh.

I've been off the board and off the grid for a while now. Family and work. Then a nasty fall on a climb during hiking stops golf completely for a few weeks. Sigh.

Hope it's a quick recovery.

Dude? Really? That sucks!

9 hours of conference calls today. Yep that's my rant. Time for a glass of wine

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Dub. Hope you get better.

My rant. While I'll enjoy the extra hour of sleep Saturday night. Having it be dark at 5:00 driving home will suck.

Hope you heal quickly.

My rant. The National Weather Service. I received a severe weather alert on my phone about the first MAJOR storm of the winter season. They're forecasting .20" in the valley and up to .60" in the higher elevations.
Really?!! Has the drought messed up your mind to the point that less than a .25" over 3 days is a major storm?

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

The news just reported that security guard killed tenant at local apt complex in downtown Orlando. I hate hearing stuff like this. People should feel safe in their apt building and be able to trust the hired security. Now all tentative will feel violated. And the dumbarse is pleading not guilty. The lawyer is trying to say their is more to the story.

The news just reported that security guard killed tenant at local apt complex in downtown Orlando. I hate hearing stuff like this. People should feel safe in their apt building and be able to trust the hired security. Now all tentative will feel violated. And the dumbarse is pleading not guilty. The lawyer is trying to say their is more to the story.
... That's pretty effed up.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1fa3702d0b672b4a41772b48cd09814c.jpg

What my Saturday has turned into.......

thats a mess and wouldn't wish that on my enemies.
Luckily my job in the rats nest is just to configure the IPS. I feel sorry for the lab techs who have to run the connections.

People who pop in to a giveaway thread to b*tch about something being given away. WTF? If you don't like or want something why not just shut up and go find a different thread that interests you?

People who pop in to a giveaway thread to b*tch about something being given away. WTF? If you don't like or want something why not just shut up and go find a different thread that interests you?
That's not how the Internets work my friend!

Luckily my job in the rats nest is just to configure the IPS. I feel sorry for the lab techs who have to run the connections.

hopefully you had some space to get a console connection in that mess

g1436333271282286143.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back