Callaway Razr X Irons - All Lines

Have you hit the forged yet, CB? I am curious about the forgiveness. I wanted to give these a shot before I got my CB2's but couldn't find them in lefty anywhere around me. I think they look badass....easily in the top 3 best looking clubs out there right now, IMO.
I have not. I have hit the RXT's and the RX's but never these. I'm trying to see if there is going to be a demo day anywhere in my area anytime before the MC.

They are really good looking thought.

I have hit the 6iron multiple times breezey. They really are about the same as the RXT's for me in terms of use and setup. They really don't look much smaller at all at address. I think the ball just flies off the face too. I hope you can find a demo to hit dude.

I have hit the 6iron multiple times breezey. They really are about the same as the RXT's for me in terms of use and setup. They really don't look much smaller at all at address. I think the ball just flies off the face too. I hope you can find a demo to hit dude.
Thanks man, that makes me want to hit them more. I could go hit them off mats tomorrow, but I need to find a demo somewhere where I can hit them off grass.

Does your course's pro shop have an outdoor range that they let you take them too? MY pro shop has like every club you can name and a big outdoor range to take them too... its nice if you wanna hit something new off grass.

As for the irons, they look amazing, and feel pretty much like a blade to me... hardly any forgiveness but the good hits feel great.

Does your course's pro shop have an outdoor range that they let you take them too? MY pro shop has like every club you can name and a big outdoor range to take them too... its nice if you wanna hit something new off grass.

As for the irons, they look amazing, and feel pretty much like a blade to me... hardly any forgiveness but the good hits feel great.
My course has a beautiful range with demo clubs, however all those clubs belong to a different OEM.

My course has a beautiful range with demo clubs, however all those clubs belong to a different OEM.

Dang so no Callaway?? That stinks... It's great that it's beautiful... ours is boring :(

Dang so no Callaway?? That stinks... It's great that it's beautiful... ours is boring :(
You can find pics and vids of my home course around this site, and I think most would agree its an ok place to hit a golf ball.

But ya, its not the best that they don't carry Callaway gear so I am going to have to go on a hunt.

I will be demoing their entire lineup shortly!

Like tonight shortly? If so, that's awesome!

I wish dude. This Saturday. It seriously sucks living in a cold weather climate.

I will be demoing their entire lineup shortly!

that's sweet. There used to be a Callaway Performance center out near your, or not too far from you, but they changed over the summer and became just a Trackman fitting location.

that's sweet. There used to be a Callaway Performance center out near your, or not too far from you, but they changed over the summer and became just a Trackman fitting location.

I just found that out. It was at Cyprian Keys. It changed in July I think. I was bummed when I heard that. I'm just going to go to golf town and wear out one of their hitting bays.

I just found that out. It was at Cyprian Keys. It changed in July I think. I was bummed when I heard that. I'm just going to go to golf town and wear out one of their hitting bays.

yup that's the spot. I was going to make the drive over there last summer and then when I made my appointment they told me they were changing so I nixed that idea.

yup that's the spot. I was going to make the drive over there last summer and then when I made my appointment they told me they were changing so I nixed that idea.

There is a Golf Tec that I have been to before that had a ton of Callaway stuff on hand last year. I'm going to make an appointment with them as well. This weekend is just to try everything to start figuring out some ideas.

I just looked on their website and they had a "Razr X Black" iron, has anyone seen anything about these? They looked great!

I just looked on their website and they had a "Razr X Black" iron, has anyone seen anything about these? They looked great!

There is already a thread about these here. There has been quite a bit of talk about them, and the site was recently updated with all the specs for them.

There is already a thread about these here. There has been quite a bit of talk about them, and the site was recently updated with all the specs for them.

Yeah I'm dumb. I searched again after I posted and found it. There's a bunch of threads with the word Razr in the title, and they all blend together.

No worries dude, just thought I'd mention it because there is a lot of talk about them. They are a very sharp looking iron and it sounds like they are a mix between the RAZR X and RAZR X Tour. Maybe not quite as compact as the Tour version but definitely smaller than the standard version. I can't wait to see some in hand pics from THP

Callaway irons and hybrids for MC 2.0

Callaway irons and hybrids for MC 2.0

Since there isn't a new thread for the Razr X irons/hybrids, I'm just going to put pics and videos here for now. This thread can be merged if necessary, but breezy is getting all antsy, so I'm going to get these up. (Went ahead and merged this with a previous Razr X thread)

I'm thinking all the pics and unboxing vids for all irons and hybrids can go here, but if they should go into the regular product threads, that's fine too.

So here's some iron pics (I just did the PW for now since the video isn't done yet!) I got the stock Callaway graphite shaft and Multi compound grips (black/light blue).

44428b0c.jpg

431bb753.jpg

6ab8b867.jpg

34cf6a17.jpg

7f4217ac.jpg

9706ba5e.jpg

b4192631.jpg

b334af8f.jpg

Last edited:
Nice smalls! Looks great buddy. I like that you use your porch for staging pics

Lookin' good Smalls!!!

very nice smalls. Man I really enjoyed playing those irons last year, I think you will have some good success with them.

Sharp clubs. I don't know whym but I chuckled when I saw the graphite shafts and the sky blue grip. Please don't ask why, but it happened nonetheless.

And the 5 hybrid. Went with the Mitsubishi Fubaki ax h350 70 regular flex shaft and Multi compound grips (black/green)

d71fb7b3.jpg

fa3a9965.jpg

2a347df6.jpg

1fca4817.jpg

f83535e4.jpg

9cecb9cf.jpg

e0812bd2.jpg

7a0f6a24.jpg

c98d5d4a.jpg

Sharp clubs. I don't know whym but I chuckled when I saw the graphite shafts and the sky blue grip. Please don't ask why, but it happened nonetheless.

Sky blue = Manchester City!

Back