Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Check the bottom of the box. I hear there is a sweet mix tape in there for you to listen to.

I am confused.....very confused

Me too. You would think he would want to be on his Capt's good side. Cookie vs TC is set!

That's awesome Cookie! Heck of a guy in Texas!

LOL, nice Dean that was really nice of Ken to come over for a visit at christmas time.

I thought so too. Though he's been in the mail all weekend he probably doesn't know that Dallas lost so he can change his hat now

Nice touch deano...

Nice little addition there at the end ddec! LOL

I saw your Cally staff bag chilling in the back ground too. Nice!

Nice little addition there at the end ddec! LOL

I saw your Cally staff bag chilling in the back ground too. Nice!

Yup, I stare at it everyday thinking how great of a time it was and how lucky I am to be doing it again

Very funny video ddec!

That's nice of you to share, ddec.

A man of your word! I love it! Nice work Cookie.

Alright guys. I videotaped the opening. I'm a little surprised that Josh wants this out there, but since he taped the packing it up I figured he wanted an unboxing.

Here it is ladies. The package had some very thoughtful things inside.

I knew the first one was fake!!! Lol. Really though, good vids chunky. I'm sure you'll get plenty of use. Keep some handy for whoever TC and I decimate during the scramble round.

I got a little package in the mail from the Cookie today. I was a bit apprehensive!

Spoiler
Cookie - you rule dude. What a nice gesture man. Great choice on the hat too!

DSCF2500.jpg

I think Cookie would be rooting for THP if his captain would let him.

Hahahahaha.... Nice work Deano. Nice touch at the end dude!

I did not know that Ken was a Cowboys fan!! Funny stuff, I want one of those Chunky's for my yard!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I got a little package in the mail from the Cookie today. I was a bit apprehensive!

Spoiler
Cookie - you rule dude. What a nice gesture man. Great choice on the hat too!

DSCF2500.jpg

Really nice of you to do that Cookie

I did not know that Ken was a Cowboys fan!! Funny stuff, I want one of those Chunky's for my yard!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Yeah he is. Something we have in common other than lack of height.

Nice Job there Captain Dean!

I need to get me a Chunky Gnome for my yard too!

Cookie is one classy guy, way to go Cookie, glad to have a guy like you on my team!

I have been thinking of some great video ideas lately, but I can't do it all in one shot. Can anyone suggest a good video creating program for PC that allows me to combine different clips that I record on my camera and possibly also add music?

Windows Movie Maker.

Cool, thanks. Might take a little bit to really get the hang of it but thats all part of the fun I guess. Lookin forward to participating more in the video fun!

Dude you can send them to me if you want

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thanks captain, I will mess with it a little myself and if I can't figure it out I will send you some clips with my idea. I didn't even realize I had this nifty little video program on my computer.

Back