2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What happens when you combine the greatest golf tournament with a prize so epic that you will be talking about it for the next decade? The 2016 Masters THP Contest sponsored by Bridgestone Golf happens! This thread will serve as host for all of the tournament chatter as well as contest talk. It should be lively for the tournament, so hopefully those that enter join in on the fun for one of the biggest prizes that THP has ever given away.

Masters-Logo.jpg

Like most of our major challenges, your job will be to pick players and depending on how they finish, you could be a winner. One thing to note, the prizes are different depending on whether or not someone is a 2016 Albatross Club Member, helping to support Humane Society animal shelters in the name of this community.

The Prizes
Albatross Club Member Grand Prize: VIP Trip to the WGC Bridgestone Invitational including airfare, hotel accommodations, and VIP access to a Bridgestone experience. You will get to hang out with the people behind the brand, follow the golf action at this star studded field event, and enjoy a prize once never thought possible.

Non-Albatross Club Grand Prize: Fred Couples signed Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls. This limited edition box features all four of the new Bridgestone B330 series golf balls, with a unique white box autographed by the legend.

How to Enter:
You will pick two golfers that are competing in the Masters. You can pick any two golfers in the field. However if you decide to roll the dice with Bridgestone Golf staffers, you will get two instead of one, giving you a total of 3 players. Sounds harder than it is. To give you an example, if you choose Jordan Spieth and Jason Day, that's it, that is your team. If you choose Jordan Spieth and Matt Kuchar, you can also add Brandt Snedeker or Fred Couples to your team, giving you 3 golfers instead of two. Just remember that your bonus player must be a Bridgestone Golf staffer as well.

In the event of a tie, a winner will be chosen randomly out of all that tied.

Here are the rules
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Your entry will be emailed in.
3. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum.
4. Your entry must be turned in before the tournament starts.
5. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
6. You must live in the continental US or travel from a continental US airport to qualify for grand prize
7. To qualify for the grand prize, you must be an Albatross Club Member before tournament starts.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.
8. Most Prize Money Wins

Your Entry
Your entry email will be sent to contests@thehackersparadise.com and MUST include the following:

Your two (or three) players
Forum Name
Full Name
Shipping Address
Closest Major Airport to your home

Good luck and we hope you follow along to the tournament with everybody here, it should be a lot of fun!

704x422.png

Last edited:
Oh wow! What a contest!!

Oh my oh my. THP taking the Masters to the next level!!!

Holy moly!

Wow! I don't even know what to say. What an awesome contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you kidding me! This is amazing!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not to mention the Albatross Club is a no brainer and not just because of this prize. Just so much good in being able to give back to a charity and support THP!!!

• Admin
Could you imagine if you were not an AC member and you entered and then won the grand prize? Talk about a kick to the jimmy. :D

Could you imagine if you were not an AC member and you entered and then won the grand prize? Talk about a kick to the jimmy. :D

Still a very cool prize for non AC, but yes, such a drop off from the AC grand prize....

Wow! That is one heckuva grand prize!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a contest! AC does have its benefits doesn't it! Now, who to pick.... 2 or 3? Hmmmmm......

Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

JM

WOW. What a prize!!!!!

We talking about stepping up the game!!!

Another great contest! What a fabulous prize for the winner.

Good googly moogly!!! What an incredible prize!!!

What a contest!!

Dean wasn't wrong. Epic.

wow this is amazing, even for THP

Amazing. Just. Amazing.

Epic grand prize

Hot damn, what a contest! Now to ponder picks

Great contest! I'm in, thanks!!!

Back