The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel better soon Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a big fat swollen numb yellow hand.

ae912b635b1b3cbe4e771377c7174868.jpg

How many times have I told you.. pace yourself.

Mickelson+Thumbs-Up.jpg

Take care of that hand and feel better Pete.

Is that a repeat injury or the aftermath of having a procedure done thanks to the earlier issue? Either way, hope it heals soon.

I hope tht fixes your issues Peter

Is that a repeat injury or the aftermath of having a procedure done thanks to the earlier issue? Either way, hope it heals soon.
Carpal tunnel surgery to (hopefully) cure my elbow pain.

Hope that helps Pete!

Business call + lawn mowers outside + dogs barking at said lawn mowers = Insanity.

Oh yeah, I hear that. I refuse to schedule any calls between 1-3pm if I can help it to avoid Zeke-man terrorizing the mail truck.

I wish every PGA Tour Event thread had 7,000 posts in it. I also wish every event had the kind of coverage the Masters does.

My weeks would go so much better.

It's certainly not identical, but if you haven't checked out PGA Tour Live I highly recommend it. It's basically like adding Featured Group coverage on to every tour event.

You got it done? Damn that was quick. What's the recovery period?
He went in through my wrist, not the palm of my hand, so just a few days for the swelling to go down and the feeling to come back, but nothing from an orthopedic standpoint.

He went in through my wrist, not the palm of my hand, so just a few days for the swelling to go down and the feeling to come back, but nothing from an orthopedic standpoint.
So once swelling goes down you are good? Basically like 7-10 days?

I was thinking tee time Thursday.
So you will be good to go by time I return from Club Clash. Good, we have a Regional Rivalry to win.

So you will be good to go by time I return from Club Clash. Good, we have a Regional Rivalry to win.

You're god d@mn right we do!

So you will be good to go by time I return from Club Clash. Good, we have a Regional Rivalry to play.

Made your post more accurate.

The golfer dedicated threads are really awkward right now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"we are going to give you this tool to use to improve things"

(tool is used)

"Stop using the tool too much"

gotta love it

Was going through my Photobucket account and found this bag pic today. This may be one of my favorite setups I've gamed. Still have the Betti and Mashie F5, but there's so much regret from selling that driver and those irons... CF16s definitely dull the pain though!

A67E1D63-CE3F-4205-AC9E-24E9C4D58D34-151-00000003CAF38553_zps60f514e5.jpg

I just went to go take a shower and halfway through my shower I realized the towels were in the washing machine. Oops! The carpet from the bathroom to my closet where I had some clean towels is now very very wet.

Was going through my Photobucket account and found this bag pic today. This may be one of my favorite setups I've gamed. Still have the Betti and Mashie F5, but there's so much regret from selling that driver and those irons... CF16s definitely dull the pain though!

A67E1D63-CE3F-4205-AC9E-24E9C4D58D34-151-00000003CAF38553_zps60f514e5.jpg

That driver and those fairway woods were automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back