New Ghostbusters trailor...meh.

Why? Just why?

if using girls, I wish they would have used hot girls

Terrified to comment on this.....

Paul Feig has made a lot of funny movies but this trailer does not stand out at all. Will probably wait until this hits HBO.

Not dropping movie theater prices on this but will check it out

Mehhh. Won't top the original for me.

LMAO fuppy and Sposey

This may be as good as the Point Break remake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I really thought this was destined to happen after they released a new video game several years ago and now here it is. And boy, not anywhere close to what I expected. This may be worse than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles remake.

I'll end up watching it. But no way can it compare to the original, which holds a special place in my childhood.

I don't know if the next trailer makes it look better or worse!

Well, my first take...it was better than the first trailer (I kinda liked the music). Right up until Mccarthy actually punched a ghost (1:34)...then it went downhill in a hurry.

ps..the ghosts still don't look any better.

No... no.

I love the original as much as anyone but I really don't get the hate. Paul Feig has a pretty solid record with some funny movies.

I mean, bad trailers happen to good movies sometimes. But so far we've seen nothing that suggests this is even in the same ballpark as Bridesmaids in the comedy department. Add that to re-making (not sequel-ing) many people's childhoods and...

I love the original as much as anyone but I really don't get the hate. Paul Feig has a pretty solid record with some funny movies.

This is my take. Did ghostbusters need to be remade? Eh, I'm not sure. But, I'd say it's in good hands. I'll hold off judgement until the movie comes out.

This is my take. Did ghostbusters need to be remade? Eh, I'm not sure. But, I'd say it's in good hands. I'll hold off judgement until the movie comes out.

I blame Obama.

I'll hold off judgement until the movie comes out.
Probably going to be a rental for me, though that's not saying much ... most everything nowadays is a "wait for the DVD" for us.

Probably going to be a rental for me, though that's not saying much ... most everything nowadays is a "wait for the DVD" for us.

For most people, if you're going off the "what's the last movie you saw in the theater" question on the podcasts.

I think a lot of Reboot/Remakes are bad but if you are going to watch this with constant comparison to the Original Masterpieces, you are going to hate it from the get-go.
Also, if this was a remake with all "Male" cast; people would be saying the same stuff. So let's not sound like bunch of misogynistic dudes and let it be.

Well, my first take...it was better than the first trailer (I kinda liked the music). Right up until Mccarthy actually punched a ghost (1:34)...then it went downhill in a hurry.

ps..the ghosts still don't look any better.

I liked this trailer better than the first one. I'm still going to wait for it to come out on DVD before watching it.

well said and i completely agree. great track record, lots of funny women in this one. i admit to being a little bothered by the caricature sassy black woman since ernie hudson wasn't really the male version of that in the original.

As a huge fan of the originals, this one seems to be lacking behind very much. The trailers look dull ,probably a miss for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back