TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Irons Preview

I just got 5 pre order emails. I even saw a combo set, however I want a different setup.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Me too. Today must have been the 1st day to preorder new Taylormade offerings.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I cant wait to see these in person, they have me so intrigued it's not funny. Would love to hit these next to the Cleveland Black irons and see how they stack up to each other.

Rumor has it, a birdie has been chirping about these irons.

I would absolutely love to catch that birdie!

That crazy bird!

Rocketbird!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I can not wait to try these irons. My wife is about to kill me

Oh really! Chirp on birdie! I have got to see these!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I think I like the looks of the R11's better. Nothing wrong with these, the green is a different color direction than other companies. Different is good.

Really interested in the accuracy that TM says these irons offer. If these offer better accuracy plus the distance seen in the 2.0s, then they have the chance to be incredible!

Come on demo days.

They say a 1/2 club longer plus the accuracy. I'm in!

Really interested in the accuracy that TM says these irons offer. If these offer better accuracy plus the distance seen in the 2.0s, then they have the chance to be incredible!

Tweet!

I am beyond interested in these irons. I think they look nice and forgiving. I don't mind the name at all.

I am beyond interested in these irons. I think they look nice and forgiving. I don't mind the name at all.

Yep, I want these bad. Cant wait till February

All I can see is straight, high, and long!

TM is getting a little stupid with their lofts on these irons. 23* 5 iron? WTF?

TM is getting a little stupid with their lofts on these irons. 23* 5 iron? WTF?

Not stupid, just stronger. Nothing wrong with stronger lofts. You can always have them weakened if need be.

Not stupid, just stronger. Nothing wrong with stronger lofts. You can always have them weakened if need be.

Well then there goes their distance claims.

Well then there goes their distance claims.

I'd bet they're still long. A few of TaylorMade's past sets have been really long. I think even if these are weakened, they'll be a long set.

Back