Texas Get Together October '12

Is it ok to play just one day?

I should be able to play Sat afternoon, but I'm always booked on Sunday morning.

I've never played Indian Creek, though I have wanted to. Used to play Riverchase all the time.

I should be able to play Sat afternoon, but I'm always booked on Sunday morning.

I've never played Indian Creek, though I have wanted to. Used to play Riverchase all the time.

Yes, absolutely fine to just play one of the days. Looking forward to meeting you!

As mcook said yes that will be fine. I will try and get some updates soon, I just have a lot on my plate right now but I will make sure this is all set to go with more information soon.

I would love to come down if there is any more room! My schedules.and on/call dates are not set for that weekend as of now, but I should know within a week or so.

Add me to that tentative list!

Well I will be officially going to Gulf Shores Alabama that weekend for a family vacation; so no outing for me this fall. I bet it will be a blast for everyone though, I had tons of fun just meeting everyone back in August and I bet this will be even better for everyone who goes.

This isn't related to the upcoming outing, just a side question for you DFW area THPers. Any of you guys play at Firewheel Golf Park, specifically the Champions/Masters 9s at the Bridges course?

I think I'm going to try to qualify for the Texas Mid-Am at this course on Sept. 10 and would love any pointers on any specific holes you guys can give!

TBD, I haven't forgot about you or THP. Just had a very busy summer. Future is still uncertain for me so I have just been working and spending quality family time. I haven't hardly played golf since the 4th of July. I have two charity tournaments on back to back weekends coming up, so I went out and put in some range time over the weekend. Made me think about making some time for THP at night again. So, I believe I would absolutley love to come out for the TEXAS outing in October. Already cleared it with the wife, since her birthday is that week. I am a definitely in, unless life throws me a curve down the road. Count me in.

Oh, by the way, STEELE, get up here and lets play some golf.

Should be able to play saturday leaving for training at the corporate office (read: playing golf in Virginia beach for 2 weeks) Sunday evening so probably should take that morning off.

Sent from my iFun using Tapatalk. I should be working...

Are the prices listed per day or the weekend? I have a guy at my new office that might be interested.

Tapatalking like a boss

Are the prices listed per day or the weekend? I have a guy at my new office that might be interested.

Tapatalking like a boss

That is going to be per day. Not sure if we will be able to get any kind of group discount or not but I think that's what threeboysdad is trying to do once we have a final count.

If no group rate, it would be prudent to keep an eye out on sites like IdealGolfer.com where we can perhaps grab a $30 special or something.

I will be at the Sunday round.

I can't make the Saturday round. My daughter has a soccer game that day.

Have soccer games starting at 7pm so depending on the tee times made for Saturday I'm a maybe. Sunday should be good.

Sorry guys , I have had a lot going on and have been out of town and just getting home. I will get some updates next week as we need to get this narrowed down. IDEAL golf discounts will not work if we reserve tee timeS in advance and have it all set up. Will be much like Bridlewood.

An update,

The Saturday round is confirmed at Indian Creek. Tee times start at 1PM. The cost is $58. I MUST have final count for Indian Creek, October 19th. The only way they will let me hold those tee times is with my CC. Once I give final count, if someone does not show up they will charge my card for that empty spot. So make sure you WILL be attending that round. If something comes up during the week and you can not make it, YOU will still need to pay for your tee time unless they will wave the fee. Again make sure you will attend before you make the final count.

Count me towards the final count.

Glad you can make it TrueFX!

I am a definite.

Is this on Friday or Saturday cause the 19th is on Friday. Nevermind I misread it. Sorry for the confusion.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I finally got all of the syllabi for my classes and it's going to be pretty hectic around that time.

You can confirm me. I am really looking forward to getting out there with other THPer's again.

Sorry to say I'm out.

Got word yesterday that I'm flying out Saturday morning early to Phoenix and won't be back until October 31st. I am required to go to a Chevron Lubrication Marketers event that week and for some reason they always schedule it so I'm traveling furiously on Halloween to get back to take my daughter out that evening. Brilliance!

Back