Texas Get Together October '12

Indian Creek - 6700 from the Men's Tees! That sounds like a beast.

Looking forward to the trip.

I will be there for sure...both days

Hate to do this, but I am going to be out for Saturday. I am still in for the Sunday round.

Hate to do this, but I am going to be out for Saturday. I am still in for the Sunday round.

Made the change, at least you will make on Sunday!

Right now only 4 committed to play on Saturday and 7 on Sunday. October 19th is the last day to join the fun, come on out and play a round.

Made the change, at least you will make on Sunday!

Right now only 4 committed to play on Saturday and 7 on Sunday. October 19th is the last day to join the fun, come on out and play a round.
Throw me in the Sunday group and not Saturday. Just going to cut it too close on the soccer games that Saturday.

Are we all staying at Nate's new place?

If the pictures are anything to go on, he should have no problem accomodating us. That new house looks great!

Put me down for both days! 100% I will be there.

I'm still tentative for Saturday.

I have the time set aside, just not sure if I'm in "golf outing with a bunch of new friends" shape yet. About 3 weeks ago I made the decision to completely change my swing. I know it will be better in the long run, but not very pretty right now. I have started to see some light at the end of the tunnel this past week. I have another lesson Monday, and after a couple more range sessions next week, I will decide for sure.

If the pictures are anything to go on, he should have no problem accomodating us. That new house looks great!

His garage looks nicer than most hotels I stay at every week.

I'm still tentative for Saturday.

I have the time set aside, just not sure if I'm in "golf outing with a bunch of new friends" shape yet. About 3 weeks ago I made the decision to completely change my swing. I know it will be better in the long run, but not very pretty right now. I have started to see some light at the end of the tunnel this past week. I have another lesson Monday, and after a couple more range sessions next week, I will decide for sure.

Trust me, I suck at golf and have been to several THP events. Its not about the quality of play, but the quality time spent with new friends. You will enjoy yourself. Come back and thank me later. :banana:

Reactions: JB

Ha! Thanks! Problem is its up by Oklahoma now!

There is still time to come out and join the fun but I must have the final count on the 19th. Please confirm if you will be playing with us.

SEE FIRST PAGE

Hey guys, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time. I've got a whole lot going on (in the middle of a move, school, etc.) so my time to do this isn't going to be too premium. Sorry! And hit 'em hard!

I'm looking forward to this but I'll be the first to admit, my game is not good. I love to play though.

I'm looking forward to this but I'll be the first to admit, my game is not good. I love to play though.

No one will care how you play, it's just about getting out and enjoying playing golf. We all started off "bad" and trust me, no one is calling me to play in a scramble because of my game!

No one will care how you play, it's just about getting out and enjoying playing golf. We all started off "bad" and trust me, no one is calling me to play in a scramble because of my game!

I don't remember ever being "bad"... haha jk!

But yes, if you're not coming or on the fence because you think your game isn't up to par (pun intended), please don't worry about it. This is strictly just to get to play some golf with fellow THPers! The more the merrier.

I don't remember ever being "bad"... haha jk!

But yes, if you're not coming or on the fence because you think your game isn't up to par (pun intended), please don't worry about it. This is strictly just to get to play some golf with fellow THPers! The more the merrier.

Thanks, I'll be there, sky high slices & all. I'm working in straightening it out but it's slow going.

Tapatalking like a boss

Back