Texas Get Together October '12

threeboysdad

Reaction score
Handicap
Old age
This will now be the official thread to keep up with the October event.

When: October 27/28

Where: Saturday afternoon-Indian Creek/ Creek course http://www.indiancreekgolfclub.com/layout9.asp?id=154&page=2330
Sunday morning--Riverchase http://riverchasegc.com/

Cost: $58 plus tax--- Indian Creek 1pm Saturday
$54.95 plus tax-Riverchase 9am Sunday

The Saturday round is confirmed at Indian Creek. Tee times start at 1PM. The cost is $58. I MUST have final count for Indian Creek, October 19th. The only way they will let me hold those tee times is with my CC. Once I give final count, if someone does not show up they will charge my card for that empty spot. So make sure you WILL be attending that round. If something comes up during the week and you can not make it, YOU will still need to pay for your tee time unless they will wave the fee. Again make sure you will attend before you make the final count.

Sunday: 9am @ Riverchase Golf Club--54.95 plus tax. Again as above, I Must have a final count on Oct 19th

Saturday Definitely playing
1. Threeboysdad
2. TrueFX
3. afwcardinal
4. dtak84

Sunday Definitely playing
1. Threeboysdad
2. mcook77
3. TrueFX
4. afwcardinal
5. Matthew
6. Nate
7. dtak84
8. Zeff

Last edited:
Put me down as a yes and I'll let you know if my dates conflict.

Sign me up!

Darn, cant do that weekend fellas. Hopefully later on in the year.

Put me down for a tentative yes. I don't see any conflict with the dates, but don't want to give a definite right now.

I think I should be able to play. Mark me down!

Put me down for a tentative. i would love to and I will try. But I'm military and work in a 24/7 shop. So I won't know until it gets closer.
THX.

I'm still in the "maybe" column... There is talk of a family thing that is mandatory. I'll know better closer to date.

Any chance I can throw my name into this hat? It'd be great to meet and play with all of you. If so, it would still be a maybe; it all depends on how busy school will be around that time.

Count me in! As of right now I don't have anything scheduled for those dates.

After many long hours of deliberation at the conference table, the two courses selected to host the October Get Together have been selected and you can find them on page one. Check it out and come join the fun!

Great choices, I love the Creek Course a lot. You guys are going to have a blast

Sounds great! I have never played Riverchase, will be fun.

Man, look at me another golf outing...good thing I am single now...LMAO

Really like the Creek Course, a good mix of grip and rip holes and strategy target golf. Never played Riverchase, interested to see what it's all about.

Thanks for rubbing it in.............:crying:

LOL....maybe next year...we can't let Cookie have all the fun

Just checked out both websites; they both look really nice. I've never played either of them so I'm pretty excited.

Last edited:
Back