John Daly's Latest......

we should ban members from making "poor John Daly" threads, :D

:banana:
Just another "misunderstanding" involving Daly and booze. He's clueless, every opportunity in the world to get clean and he refuses to get help.
I realize that addiction is a disease but I'm tired of the whole John Daly soap opera, he needs to take responsibility for himself and his actions.

haha I loved that the fact he said his bus driver overreacted... along the lines of when I get really tired I sleep with my eyes open

I'd freak out if I saw someone passed out with their eyes open

A couple of the 'high points of culture' involving John.

"Teeing off from a beer can"

[YOUTUBE]YWsg4p-BNdI[/YOUTUBE]

"TV interview of a shirtless & shoeless JD"

[YOUTUBE]2rtT2z5fDlg[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, it was indeed the self-professed American Badass.

he needs to take responsibility for himself and his actions.

Oh, but he DID take "responsibility"
rolleyes.gif

``Nothing is going right in my life right now,'' Daly said in a telephone interview Sunday. ``I'm going through a hell of a divorce. I haven't seen my son. It was an unfortunate incident, but it's a joke what people are saying. I take full responsibility for what happened, but it wasn't that big of a deal.''

The fact that he thinks it wasn't that big of a deal shows that he has no concept of how seriously effed up his life is.

(a) "nothing is going right" in your life because of your actions. Not cosmic fate or coincidence.

(b) People don't "fall asleep" in a bar with their friends. Especially a Hooters. Especially smelling of alcohol. Especially with their eyes open.

(c) It is a big deal.

Doesn't everyone have an addict/alcoholic in their family who makes these same excuses for their addictive behavior every time they get in trouble? I know I do. I've heard this exact same crap over and over again.

``The world perceives that I passed out at Hooters, that I was thrown out at Hooters,'' he said. ``I was asleep on the bus. I didn't pass out at Hooters. I've never had an incident at Hooters. I hate that their name is brought into it this way. They'll probably have to terminate me because of the negative publicity.''

They may not "have" to terminate their sponsorship, but they should. He is an embarrassment to his family, sponsors and the sport.

Back