Is there a replacement shaft for Project X 5.5

Ragarm

Reaction score
Handicap
I tested out the Project X Shaft 5.5 on a Wilson DXI and really got some good results. Is this money well spent, or are there other shafts that are a better option. I need a Mid Kick Point. My problem is that I have a swing speed of around 94 to 96 which is kind in between Reg. and Stiff.
Not sure it I just buy a new driver with this shaft on it or spend $150.00 and put it on my Krank driver.

I tested out the Project X Shaft 5.5 on a Wilson DXI and really got some good results. Is this money well spent, or are there other shafts that are a better option. I need a Mid Kick Point. My problem is that I have a swing speed of around 94 to 96 which is kind in between Reg. and Stiff.
Not sure it I just buy a new driver with this shaft on it or spend $150.00 and put it on my Krank driver.

Rifle 6.0 plays fairly close to PX 5.5 and is half the price.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Rifle 6.0 plays fairly close to PX 5.5 and is half the price.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

My bad...we're talking driver here.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I'm just going to throw it out there but Bridgestone woods come standard with that shaft.

Take that shaft up to your local golf shop and get them to put it on a frequency reader and give you the numbers then match whatever shaft you need with that.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Back