2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

Great video Josh! Really wish I couldve seen more coverage but I am sure that will come with the DVD. Looking forward to hearing more about the MC3.0

We didn't have much of a choice, you just kind of weasel'd your way in there

Well then you better get used to it.

Well then you better get used to it.

Ok, if I have to!

I loved me some frank and war and grant and trout and shark wrestler! You guys were phenomenal!

I have so much to say, and so many thoughts running through my head, but will let the Staffers do their recaps and have the stage. Cant wait to hear some of the stories from you dudes!

So glad to have been a part of this, what an awesome weekend it was!

I have so much to say, and so many thoughts running through my head, but will let the Staffers do their recaps and have the stage. Cant wait to hear some of the stories from you dudes!

So glad to have been a part of this, what an awesome weekend it was!

Absolutely not. You were just as much a part of this as any golfer. Have at it.

Very well said JB. That was a great start to this thread that Im sure will be full of some very good thoughts be everyone involved.

Rough day of not getting to see the coverage and then I get home to no Internet. Finally get on and see that video. You are a truly special couple that have made our dreams come true. I have so much to say but I will start by saying thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea how much of an impact this site has had on my life. I want to do a proper writeup before I just ramble

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have a lot written already and I will post it up tomorrow. That was a real nice video.

Posted via tapatalk

Nice video to start this thread JB. You 24 players and every single volunteer made this event incredible, and I can't wait to hear all the recaps from all of you in your own words.

Very Nice Video JB.... really heartfelt. can't wait to see what everyone that was apart of this has to say....

I'm pretty sure that I can't match JB's video, but I'm going to try to put a video up of my thoughts tomorrow. I just can't write everything on here in one post.

Great video there JB. I look forward to more of your stories. Plus saying some of my own! I'm working on my thoughts I will get them up in the next few days. I hope to shorten it up some. I started it when I got back.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Noobie here.. :) I'd just like to say I've been here for 3 days now.. (thanks tnolan!). I've watched, listened, and grew with all 24 players and volunteers through all the vids.. and think this MC is the coolest thing ever. and the site isn't too bad either. ;)

Good job - all of you.:clapp:
gair-z

I will post my thoughts in the coming days but wanted to say thank you to Josh...for not punching me in the face hahaha. But seriously, great, heartfelt, opening message for this thread.

Great video JB. Man what a great event! You are a pioneer of sorts with the things you've done on THP and with the members. Keep doing what you're doing because we're all lucky to be involved in anyway we can.

Alright I made a recap video as well. 2 things. 1 I got very long winded, if you want you can skip to the end but especially to the guys that were a part of this, try to bare with me here. And 2....yeah I got a little emotional. I'm sorry, that's just me. Everyone who knows me knows I wear my heart on my sleeve. I know I left some great stuff out, I truly didn't mean to but jeez....16 effin minutes, really!?!?! I love you guys.....the entire MC 2.0 was awesome.

Haha dang Jake, I made it to 3:55 and laughed so damn hard I had to start over. I was hoping there would be a shoutout like that.

--
Tapatalk2

Jake you made me cry. Simply put, I love you dude. You are an outstanding person and you make anyone near you happy.

Great video Jake. We are all better people for knowing you, your heart is indeed on your sleeve and it shows in everything you do.

--
Tapatalk2

Great video JB. Man what a great event! You are a pioneer of sorts with the things you've done on THP and with the members. Keep doing what you're doing because we're all lucky to be involved in anyway we can.

Alright I made a recap video as well. 2 things. 1 I got very long winded, if you want you can skip to the end but especially to the guys that were a part of this, try to bare with me here. And 2....yeah I got a little emotional. I'm sorry, that's just me. Everyone who knows me knows I wear my heart on my sleeve. I know I left some great stuff out, I truly didn't mean to but jeez....16 effin minutes, really!?!?! I love you guys.....the entire MC 2.0 was awesome.

That was long Jake! Lol I definitely want a rematch sometime. I think I can take you. Lol It would be nice to repeat as champions. It was because of Capt Chunky! He is a genius when it comes to placing his team in matches. It was nice to meet you Jake. You are a true THP ambassador. And man can you crush the J40!!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Wow, Jake...that absolutely stirred my heart hearing you speak like that.

Tapping from my S3

Thanks for all the comments guys. I could have easily talked for 30 straight minutes and still felt like I was forgetting something.

Jake you made me cry. Simply put, I love you dude. You are an outstanding person and you make anyone near you happy.

That is nice of you to say buddy. I'm damn glad I know you.

Jake that was fantastic buddy. Just absolutely great!

Gotta check out your vid p4b. Just finished watching JBs and all I can say is thanks. Thank you and of course Morgan for everything here at THP. THP has come so far it's incredible to watch it unfold.

Jake, seriously, that was great man. I absolutely love that you wear your heart out there and just lay it out like you feel, that's one of the most admirable qualities in existence to me. You rocked it man, you rocked 2.0.

I cannot wait to tee it up with you someday dude.

Back