The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing with house money tonight. My buddy staked me in the game tonight and tournament tomorrow. Win or lose....I don't lose

Nice! Only way it gets better is to make some $$ then. Stay classy my friend.

Very nice Freddie. I have a Ping nFlight fitting this coming Thursday. Have fun in Vegas. Too bad you can't tell us what happens though (what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas). :)

Wait. Ping? Not new clubs again?

Kevin

I'm not going to lie. I'd like a milkshake. Malted.

Kevin

I didnt get the job I wanted in NC, but that seems to have been a blessing in disguise. One door closes, three more open. NJ, MD, TX, hello there :)

That stinks dude. I'm trying to talk the wife into moving to Ashvegas

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I didnt get the job I wanted in NC, but that seems to have been a blessing in disguise. One door closes, three more open. NJ, MD, TX, hello there :)

Sorry to hear that buddy, but glad to hear about the other opportunities.

Where in TX?

Based on that list I would have to say go Texas. NJ and MD don't appeal to me at all.

Based on that list I would have to say go Texas. NJ and MD don't appeal to me at all.

Wise man. (No offense to the Guidos and Maryland'ers).

Man, tomorrow was supposed to not be a great day to go golfing but I was going to go anyway. Now it is going to be a PERFECT freaking day. I'm pretty pumped about it to be honest, its going to be 10*c and no wind with a little cloud cover which keeps things warm. I can't wait, going to be playing with one of our new golf pro's so that should be interesting.

Dallas TX.

Theyre all great opportunities, especially the one in NJ, probably the best of the three. The name of that club is good to have on a resume and their newest long term management internship program has a 100% success rate. It would carry a ton of promise but its still NJ, and I understand that.

It all boils down to the offers v. opportunities.

Dallas TX.

Theyre all great opportunities, especially the one in NJ, probably the best of the three. The name of that club is good to have on a resume and their newest long term management internship program has a 100% success rate. It would carry a ton of promise but its still NJ, and I understand that.

Where in NJ, if you don't mind my asking?

Dallas TX.

What wrong with NJ?

You're pretty dark skinned. You sure you're not Eyetalian?

Kevin

All those black italians down here, LOL.

Nothings wrong with NJ, its just different. Jersey carries an image and is populated with people with a certain thought process that is much different than most areas. Its also pretty expensive to live in, and a relatively high-tax area if I recall correctly. But theres pro's and con's to each opportunity and NJ could be my #1 chance at being as successful as possible, as soon as possible, as of right now.

This is your answer? If we're talking career and club has clout, what's wrong with NJ?

Good for you Thain. Some nice clubs in Dallas. Let me know if you head down this way for an interview or anything. I am just a few miles from DFW airport.

Team Hackers tapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back