2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After each THP event, we have a recap thread for people to share their thoughts on what they just experienced. I will kickstart this with a little video I just shot with GG. I will be back in this thread about 7 more times with more thoughts because I could not get all of them in on this one and it is already a little long winded. All of these are my thoughts, straight from the heart unedited in one take.

[video=youtube;ksn-O0XlW60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksn-O0XlW60[/video]

It's getting a little dusty in here! Wonderful thoughts JB...

Well that's going to be hard to follow. Sorry we couldn't send you out with a bang dude! I think we gave it our all but it just wasn't enough. Thanks for having a team THP. I'm sure it wasn't ideal for many hopefuls but for you guys to do that for your staff was pretty special.

• Admin
Well that's going to be hard to follow. Sorry we couldn't send you out with a bang dude! I think we gave it our all but it just wasn't enough. Thanks for having a team THP. I'm sure it wasn't ideal for many hopefuls but for you guys to do that for your staff was pretty special.

We absolutely got to go out with a bang. I saw the 7 guys on my team do everything together all for the green and white. All a guy could ever ask for. Plus Black & Blue reunited for our cursed memories.

I think I have wept more happy tears through this event than any other in my memory.

Hell of a group here at THP... Just a hell of of a group ;)

Well done folks!

Cursed is right! I wonder if it's because I share my opinion too much?

I have to tell ya, this MC was pretty spectacular. I'm going to have to start a word document for my recap and add to it over the next few days.

Nice recap JB. You both should be proud of the event we all just observed. Well done!!

Wow JB, that was pure awesome. The way you express yourself just shows how much you truly care about THP! It was inspiring to hear you words and it even made me a little emotional. There really is no other place like THP and you embody that motto

Very nice JB. I hope you will consider putting some of the video recaps on the DVD. I think there will be a few done that way!

Dang can't watch this till... Friday.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Nice recap JB. Everything you said is 120% right on. It truly is an experience of a life time and I can't wait to come back next year. Hopefully on the other side of the camera this time. Either way I am there.

Tapatalkin

Great video and nice recap to what was a truly epic event! Big :clapp: once again to all of those involved.

Great thoughts JB, I posted some thoughts earlier in the week but I think more need to be shared. So much to share I will probably have to shoot a video as well.

Great recap JB! You always have a great way of putting things that makes it so easy to relate and listen to. Looking forward to everyone else's thoughts in here from 2.0!

Great recap, makes us all stop and think about what you have invested in this and I don't mean financially. Watch out Kelly, you may need a bigger church, lol.

JB- that was incredible. Thank you so much for the kind words and for everything you do for us. Glad that I had two names that were difficult to pronounce hahahahahhhhahaha. WCBM is infinitely easier for everyone hahahha. I will have my thoughts at some point over the next few days. I want to think about them some more before I shoot it or post it. Regardless, thanks again for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Morgan, thank you for everything you do behind the scenes for us on here. You both are truly amazing.

Freaking awesome. Truly sincere and heartfelt, I cannot wait to hear more from everyone in the coming days.

JB- that was incredible. Thank you so much for the kind words and for everything you do for us. Glad that I had two names that were difficult to pronounce hahahahahhhhahaha. WCBM is infinitely easier for everyone hahahha. I will have my thoughts at some point over the next few days. I want to think about them some more before I shoot it or post it. Regardless, thanks again for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Morgan, thank you for everything you do behind the scenes for us on here. You both are truly amazing.

The Cow Is Wet

The Cow Is Wet

hahahahahahahaaha - I'm really glad that you didn't decide to give me that for a screen name hahahhhaha

Great Recap. You really can tell you are genuinely appreciative and humbled by the experiance. Good job

What a way to kick off the recap thread JB. That was a fun to watch as the coverage from the past 3 days. Two words though, tripod and batteries.

I've got a note pad doc full of my thoughts to edit together and post up. Sorry in advance for getting long winded.

--
Tapatalk2

Great thoughts JB. I have been looking forward to this thread and will need to grab the Mrs. and get a video shot. I am not a wordsmith and I just don't think my feelings will come across as well over a keyboard. This was easily one of the best weekends of my life and have so many people to thank for it. I miss you all and am glad I have the Iowa tour van stop to look forward to.

Thanks all for welcoming me in. I plan on being at a lot of get THP events moving forward. What a great way to start off.

Truly great thoughts. This is such a special event and after watching most of the coverage over the last three days I want to make sure I can do everything possible to be a part of this event next year. You all did a wonderful job and I hope that next year take can build on the momentum you have brought this year and make it even better next year if that is possible.

Thanks all for welcoming me in. I plan on being at a lot of get THP events moving forward. What a great way to start off.

We didn't have much of a choice, you just kind of weasel'd your way in there

Back