Titleist DT Carry

halk

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.5
This may have been posted before (sorry guys I'm lazy tonight that's why I did not search). I bought a dozen Titleist X-Outs couple weeks ago and they had a sleeve of DT Carry's in the box I will have to say I was quite impressed with this ball not a bad ball for about $20.00 dozen. I think I may have found the ball I will be using at least for a while now in the DT Carry's. Anyone else given them a try?

Ya theyre pretty decent...good for the price-any brand new ball is a ball ill use competitively! I prefer Maxfli Black Maxs-the original! Its a solid ball and ive been buying em since theyve been $30 a dozen.........i bought a dozen last thursday for 7.89$ a dozen at dicks! :laugh:

This may have been posted before (sorry guys I'm lazy tonight that's why I did not search). I bought a dozen Titleist X-Outs couple weeks ago and they had a sleeve of DT Carry's in the box I will have to say I was quite impressed with this ball not a bad ball for about $20.00 dozen. I think I may have found the ball I will be using at least for a while now in the DT Carry's. Anyone else given them a try?

I am not a huge fan of those. I should say that they are a decent ball, but for $20 a dozen there are about 10 others I would rather play that are 3 pieces and have atleast some stopping power on the green. I thought the DT Carrys were like rocks. But different people like different balls.

Back