New guy (lefty) from Central Maryland

dadoffive

Reaction score
Handicap
So I'm in the honeymoon phase (2nd marriage) with golf. I tried 20 years ago and just wasn't patient enough. Didn't touch a club for at least 5 years (probably more) and started again 2 months ago.

Recently got rid of all my old clubs and set my self up for what I hope is success. I'm playing a preowned Superfast Burner driver 9.5* and 3W 15*. Irons are Burner 2.0 4-AW. I have a non-descript SW and putter (next to be upgraded).

Right now, there isn't enough time in the day to work and work on my swing. But I'm getting the bug (or have I caught it).

Looking foward to learning from all of you, and possibly running into you on the course if you're every in the Frederick, MD area.

dadoffive (Patrick)

Welcome to THP from a fellow lefty!

Welcome to THP Patrick!

Always nice to see another lefty join the ranks. Welcome to THP

Wow, the first 4 welcomes are all from lefties. Sweet!

Welcome to THP. Dad of 5 huh? How do you even find the time to play golf? WOW!

Liking this already! #yorkem... I get to Raleigh every now and again to visit my sister. Maybe we can cross paths sometime.

Welcome to THP..... Sorry for being a lefty..lol

Welcome to THP Patrick

Welcome to THP from a righty in the left half of your state!

Welcome to THP. Dad of 5 huh? How do you even find the time to play golf? WOW!

3 are from my "starter marriage" and are long grown and moved away. Married for 10 years this coming October and have 2 girls ages 9 and 7. Good news is they want to learn to play golf, a new way to find more time to chase the little white ball!

Welcome to the forum and back to the game Patrick!

Welcome to THP! I think there are a couple of people from MD that are coming to the Atlantic City Tour Van Outing Sept 8th and 9th. Check it out.

Welcome my fellow lefty and marylander!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome back to the great game of golf and especially welcome to THP Patrick, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP. Great curses available out your way. Golf is the one bug don't mind having. Welcome again

Back