FS/FT: Ping G LS, X7M, Apex Pro, Craz-e, shafts, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Whats up Hackers! Hope everyone is well!

Looking to get rid of some extras. Prices include shipping via fedex and are OBO.

1) Set of Callaway Apex Pro 14 irons. 4-P with C Taper X flex shafts. Blue, Pure grips blown on with an air compressor. 5 iron plays 39" which is 1" over standard for most sets. Condition is pretty good for how badly we all know these Apex irons wear. The badges are removed from the cavities of all the heads. Some started to peel so I just removed them all. Not sure what the swingweight is...but it is pretty heavy as 1" over standard sets usually are. I can bend the loft/lie to match your needs at no cost.

Price is $325

2) Ping G LS driver. 9* loft. Shafted with a Fujikura Speeder 757x shaft. This plays to just over 45". This driver has been used 1 round as far as I know. Purchased the head from WRX and never used it myself. As you can see in the picture, the ferrule shows a very little bit of glue and has a small knick. There is tip prep showing as this used to be in a driver with a longer adapter. Includes headcover in new condition.

Price is $345

3-4) Two Ping shafts for sale. Both stiff flex and each playing standard length. Tour 65 shaft as well as a Rapture DI graphite shaft. Looking to sell these as a pair.

Price is $old

5) Scotty Cameron X7M putter. 35" in length with a Superstroke Flatso 1.0 grip. This was used very minimally and is in fantastic condition. Comes with the original headcover in great condition as well.

Price is traded

6) Ping Scottsdale Craz-e putter. Adjustable version. Superstroke 2.0 XL grip. This is in great condition as I did not play it much at all. Comes with a white USA headcover. Comes with the tool to adjust the length.

Price is $old

7) Sun Mountain Three 5 carry/stand bag. Fantastic condition. Black/Reg/Gray color scheme. Comes with the rainhood.

Price is $old

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back