2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

You can mark me for both days Philly. I have the entire weekend off.

You can mark me for both days Philly. I have the entire weekend off.
Atta boy! Now get spangler to commit too

can i get a general consensus on firing up a margarita machine for this? Not just a blender, but the actual margarita slushy machine?

I don't know if april in ohio is warm enough for chilled beverages?

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

y e s. Y e s.

Can I get a general consensus on firing up a margarita machine for this? Not just a blender, but the actual margarita slushy machine?

I don't know if April in Ohio is warm enough for chilled beverages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time are those tee times on Sunday??? Lol could be trouble!!!

Can I get a general consensus on firing up a margarita machine for this? Not just a blender, but the actual margarita slushy machine?

I don't know if April in Ohio is warm enough for chilled beverages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we drink enough of them it will be warm :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What time are those tee times on Sunday??? Lol could be trouble!!!
lol 8am so the guys with long trips ahead of them can get home at a decent hour. Might be some open spots available haha

lol 8am so the guys with long trips ahead of them can get home at a decent hour. Might be some open spots available haha

Can you or Kortney provide wake up calls on Sunday if needed??? Hahaha. 5:30am will work for me.

Can you or Kortney provide wake up calls on Sunday if needed??? Hahaha. 5:30am will work for me.
I can lol but we also got a pretty killer deal on a hotel room for about $45 if you split it with someone and it will save you like 40 minutes of driving both back home saturday night and to the course sunday morning

So who from List 2 is jumping to List 1?

My confirmation won't come until the week before if I had to best guess. All boils down to how the wife is feeling with a 3 week old baby. I would only be in for Saturday.

I can lol but we also got a pretty killer deal on a hotel room for about $45 if you split it with someone and it will save you like 40 minutes of driving both back home saturday night and to the course sunday morning

I won't be able to stay out there, unless I can convince someone to watch the dog for the weekend, but I'll work on that.

If any of the margaritaphiles gets into their cups too far, I'll be happy to be a designated driver.

If any of the margaritaphiles gets into their cups too far, I'll be happy to be a designated driver.

Excellent! You are a good man!

I have been trying to jump in on this one. But with it being at the end of the month. It's hard for me. With being in sales, end of the month is a must work. This is my first post in this thread even though I have been wanting in. Needed to find out from work first. But I will keep begging to get it off. So put me down as interested but unsure.

IM waiting on this Ddec/Ocaroll/Scarnici carpool to happen
It needs to. Just saying.

Dean and I have only played one round together.

Pete and I have to team up again and rain destruction on someone.

Christian and I have never played a round together.

Time to make it happen boys.

I have been trying to jump in on this one. But with it being at the end of the month. It's hard for me. With being in sales, end of the month is a must work. This is my first post in this thread even though I have been wanting in. Needed to find out from work first. But I will keep begging to get it off. So put me down as interested but unsure.

I added ya to the list

I added ya to the list

Mike, for some reason I'm on both lists. Could you put me on the tentative list for now but it is looking like it's gonna be a go.
Also, darkhelmet18 is interested (doesn't post much). Thanks

Mike, for some reason I'm on both lists. Could you put me on the tentative list for now but it is looking like it's gonna be a go.
Also, darkhelmet18 is interested (doesn't post much). Thanks

You got it

SO 30 in, and 17 maybes, not too bad

Back