The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Great job out there boys, hold your heads up high, you guys rocked this event.

And with that Velardo closes me out 3 and 2. Dude played lights out on the back 9 despite hitting his head multiple times. What a round. On his net ball, he was right around par on the back 9

Thats some crazy good golf

And with that Velardo closes me out 3 and 2. Dude played lights out on the back 9 despite hitting his head multiple times. What a round. On his net ball, he was right around par on the back 9

And you had to give him strokes?

Ouch....just ouch.

Bummed with the overall results, but coverage/updates were fantastic, and it sounds like there was some quality golf being played, today.

Thanks to the #ZooCrew and #TeamRedemption.

Match #4SinglesScore
HarryvsJmanZC WINS
RhivsHarvAS Through 12
JrodvsRalloZC WINS 4/3
ChadvsPhillyVTR 1 Up Through 14
FinleyvsTexashackerZC WINS 6/5
AJvsNebgolferZC 2 Up Through 11
PetevsTbakerZC 1 Up Through 14
NeubarthvsCdpkookZC 2 Up Through 14
EthanvsMisikeAS Through 14
DnevsvsMikeGAS Through 14
VelardovsJBZC 3 Up Through 15
Scotty GvsDdecTR WINS 6/4
Score:
ZC 16.5 points
TR 5.5 points
Zoo Crew are the 2015 #TheGrandaddy Champions!

CDP v Jeff, TR -1
TBak v Pete -2

Through 15

Battling back and got another one there

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats #ZooCrew! Great job Team Redemption for battling hard and representing THP like the champions you are. There are definitely no losers in this amazing event!

Match #4SinglesScore
HarryvsJmanZC WINS
RhivsHarvAS Through 12
JrodvsRalloZC WINS 4/3
PetevsTbakerZC 1 Up Through 14
NeubarthvsCdpkookZC 2 Up Through 14
VelardovsJBZC WINS 3/2
Score:
ZC 17.5 points
TR 5.5 points

tough loss jb.

Match #4SinglesScore
HarryvsJmanZC WINS
RhivsHarvAS Through 12
JrodvsRalloZC WINS 4/3
PetevsTbakerZC 2 Up Through 15
NeubarthvsCdpkookZC 1 Up Through 15
VelardovsJBZC WINS 3/2
Score:
ZC 17.5 points
TR 5.5 points

CDP v Jeff, TR -1
TBak v Pete -2

Through 15

Battling back and got another one there

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
Loving the comeback

Congrats to the ZooCrew, once again taking the belt back to Carlsbad.

Chin up Team Redemption, you represented us VERY well! Enjoy the rest of the day...Welcome to the Grandaddy Alumni Club!

Congrats ZC. You guys certainly can golf and more importantly know how to have a good time. Cheers.

Congratulations Zoo Crew on the threepeat. Finley actually contributes this time, Harry is a captain assassin and Velardo 4-0.

Congratulations to Team Redemption on a hard fought battle. You are all winners!

Any word on harv and neb??

congrats to the zoo crew. on their home turf they seem to be almost unbeatable. but MAJOR congrats to team redemption and captain jman for keeping it REALLY close for most of today. everybody seems to have played some fantastic golf, and represented thp splendidly. i have a cart full of equipment on callawaygolf.com because of this event! just deciding whether i want to stay married :)

Natural birdie on 16 too little too late but still having an absolute freaking blast!

Congratulations to the #ZooCrew, but I also have to say congratulations to the THP guys as well who have made this event as well

I know a lot of work must go into organising an event like this and I have to say thanks to everyone involved for putting such an amazing event together, and a special thanks to Matt and all his staff and members at The Hideaway for being such amazing hosts for the guys and gals and embracing it like the rest of us

Thank you and hope to see you all again for the next #BattleOfTheBelt in #TheGrandaddy of them all

#TravelingHandicap

Back