The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, my kid is so awesome. So I tell Foster that I'm going to make some mean nacho's for dinner and he looks at me and says, "you can have the mean ones b/c I want the nice ones"

hahaha, my kid is so awesome. So I tell Foster that I'm going to make some mean nacho's for dinner and he looks at me and says, "you can have the mean ones b/c I want the nice ones"
LOL, sir Hawk is pretty funny. Give that guy a CFML.

You've got a good kid right there.

Haha! Love it! And maybe it's for the best so Foster doesn't grow up to be like his old man ;)

Tappin' for world peace!

You are in charge of dinner tonight too?

Btw, you should watch Jamie Oliver's food revolution. Those nachos aren't so healthy ;) but damn good!

Tappin' for world peace!

About to board my flight back to NJ from Ft. Lauderdale. It's been a nice couple of weeks overall, but I'm itching to get back home and get into SERIOUS THP mode with the testing of the Bstone Balls and my incoming Cleveland Classic. I hate only being able to THP on and off...but it was a nice escape from the NJ weather.

About to board my flight back to NJ from Ft. Lauderdale. It's been a nice couple of weeks overall, but I'm itching to get back home and get into SERIOUS THP mode with the testing of the Bstone Balls and my incoming Cleveland Classic. I hate only being able to THP on and off...but it was a nice escape from the NJ weather.

Safe travels Nate. Weather sucks back here but it is nice to go home eventually. bring some warm weather with you please.

Safe travels Nate. Weather sucks back here but it is nice to go home eventually. bring some warm weather with you please.

Will do my best to bring some nice weather, Kmac. Have to get out this weekend and play some golf! I hope all is well with you man!

Will do my best to bring some nice weather, Kmac. Have to get out this weekend and play some golf! I hope all is well with you man!

I won't be golfing for a bit. Nothing serious though.

Kmac not looking too good lol

45ff5a2a-fc45-9eda.jpg

May I ask what procedure you had done? Heal up, man!

Glad to see you are still able to THP Kmac!

Hope the recovery is quick and painless buddy.

LOL @ High as a Kite Kmac.

I had surgery on my left hand middle and ring fingers. It was to fix something called trigger finger. And not the Camden trigger finger lol. He said it was pretty bad when he went in to snip the tendons and had to clean a lot of built up scar tissue. I guess that's why it's so sore now. But it's only a month or so rehab and I should be back to golf.

I had surgery on my left hand middle and ring fingers. It was to fix something called trigger finger. And not the Camden trigger finger lol. He said it was pretty bad when he went in to snip the tendons and had to clean a lot of built up scar tissue. I guess that's why it's so sore now. But it's only a month or so rehab and I should be back to golf.

I bet you were popular with the chicks back in highschool, haha

LOL @ High as a Kite Kmac.

Lmao. Dude I went in they hooked up the drugs to my IV and asked me something stupid like my name. Next thing I knew I was being wheeled out of the room wide awake and my hand all bandaged up. I said WTC just happened. The lady gave me a Pepsi and I ask if she had anything to put in it. She said I'm going to get tracy to babysit you. LOL

We have to tee it up once you're 100%, man.

Two things I noticed.

1. You have a hair net for finger surgery! That seems a bit off.

2. You have a hair net for no hair. Not trying to make fun of you, but that seems a bit off too.

45ff5a2a-fc45-9eda.jpg

I want meatloaf lunch lady

This picture should so be your temporary avatar! If they fixed your trigger finger, does that mean you won't be able to pull the trigger on OEM stuff so easily anymore?

Two things I noticed.

2. You have a hair net for no hair. Not trying to make fun of you, but that seems a bit off too.
Way to Bazinga a guy when he's down. Good stuff, hahaha.

Two things I noticed.

Lmao dude. The pre surgery lady made fun of me because I was wearing a Nike shirt with an Adidas jacket. Tough crowd! Yeah I dunno either I just know whatever they gave me for "twilight" was good stuff. I don't remember a thing.

Dude! You can't golf with one hand? Oem could! #seriously?

45ff5a2a-fc45-9eda.jpg

Get well soon. BTW, Rickie Fowler called, he wants his hat back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back