What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had grips installed on my driver & 3W
Yellow / Black Golf Pride Multi Compound.

Putting practice in the basement and cleaned some clubs.

Practiced putting in the basement with the new balls I'm testing.

Putting with the 330's and 330-S's for an hour on the Tour Links while watching Pebble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched Golf all day and bitched about the cold weather :angry:! KellyBo said it was the first time since we been married, she has seen me home on both weekend days with the sun out. Very rare occasion for sure and our internet service provider was down all day to boot. :deadhorse:

Played 18 down here in FL with a friend. Had to rent some older clubs, some Nike cavity back irons. Pity we didn't keep score because I had a Birdie and give pars.

went to the indoor range with Hanks last night worked on my swing.... and im putting with the new bridgestone balls now...

Spent a few hours with my coach. Debriefed about my FLA trip and rounds over lunch and spent a couple of hours hitting balls. Everything is A OK.

Alex

Went through bag...took out some clubs, checked status on balls, tees, etc.

Got a Walmart $50 card for B-day so went and bought some balls, gloves, and a bag of tee's.

listed some golf stuff on ebay to free up funds for a GPS or push cart

Had a nice range session with the Bridgestone J40's and the new Nike VR_S driver. Now debating if I play 9 or not. Wife just said I could....

Wife just said I could....

Well that's what matters. No debate needed.

Jpx 800s came in the mail today from factory

Received delivery of my new OGIO Kingpin bag, red and black, $81 shipped. :alien2:
Nice purchase there buddy, I have the Ogio Sultan in red & black and it is a sharp looking bag.

My day was spent on THP and watching a little golf channel on the tube. Other than that nothing else was golf related.

Some THP and some golf channel as well...

Played chipping/putting game on our #9 hole off/on this morning while working. It was cold and drizzly so we were very slow. I kept score and averaged getting up/down about 2/3 of the time. I am hoping to do better eventually. LOVE my Seemore belly putter!

Hit some balls at the store, nothing exciting. I hope to get out Friday once it dries up.

Got the 4 iron in today. The 3 5-pw should be coming from Bridgestone / Blind 9 tomorrow.

hit the range for 30 minutes today. Took the Mashie M3 out of the garage, giving it a chance to get back in my bag. Replaced it late last year with a Razx tour 3H. Rethinking that decision. I think I like the Mashie again!

I don't think this counts as a "do", but my primary/home course announced today that they're opening up their driving range a month early because of the the mild winter we're having.

This means I can start making them regret selling me their unlimited-balls-at-the-range-and-free-golf-two-hours-before-sunset membership card which is good through October. :)

Woohoo!

Ken

Hit about 150 balls at the range. Worked on wedge, 7 iron and driver. After 2 lessons I am excited for the other 4.

Went to the dome this afternnon. Spent a few hours there. While there I went on a FlightScope and started to do some work with learning my distances and gaps. It has lead to a loft check and it looks like my sticks are going to get SST Pure'd. Also, made a video to add to my journal... worked on tempo and priced out a Razr Fit through the Tour office of the Tour I play on up here. Not a bad price. $325 with a Fubuki for good measure. I believe the upgrade on Callaway is $225 alone. If I like it on the weekend.. I`m ordering one.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back