Contest - adidas Golf & THP Makeover Your Closet

I'm in. Thanks again!

Adidas gave me a little retweet today for the contest. Does that count as an extra entry for me? :alien:

I'm in!

Liking the look. Thanks THP and Adidas.

Entry is in. What a cool prize. Thanks Adidas and THP!

I'm in ...thanks !

Im down! Thx

Wow thanks, those look awesome.

Entry is in...Thanks to THP and Adidas Golf for the terrific contest and great prize. I love Adidas clothes, and these outfits look great.

great contest...!!! :banana:

Awesome contest, thank you!

Entry sent. Thanks to THP and Adidas. Sweet looking clothing.

After much debating and overall indecisiveness I finally picked a team. I enjoy contest like this one because it creates more excitement within the tournament. A players birdie or bogey on Sunday afternoon is magnified many times, well provided your team made the cut :act-up:

My entry is in. I bet it's the same as probably 25% or more of the entries you get!

Well, I may not play like Jason Day but I am hoping that I can dress like him! Entry has been submitted, thanks Adidas Golf & THP!

Thanks THP and Adidas!

JB: will this also serve as our tourney talk thread or opening a separate spoiler thread for that?

JB: will this also serve as our tourney talk thread or opening a separate spoiler thread for that?

I saw this thread, so I didn't start another one like I have done on other weeks. Of course, I'll let JB make the final call.

Sent from Tapatalk

In it to win it!

Just got my entry in. Miigwetch THP & adidas.

Entered.

Such a wonderful contest - these are some great looking threads.

Thanks THP and Adidas, great contest.

My entry is in. Good luck to everyone.

Back