Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've played River Pines several times and like it. I have never played Eschelon, but have always wanted to. Two very good options.

I guess I'll sit this one out since I will be recovering from neck surgery. :angry: Who knows, I might just show up and be the photographer.

I guess I'll sit this one out since I will be recovering from neck surgery. :angry: Who knows, I might just show up and be the photographer.

How about designated chipper and putter?

Riverpines is technically my "home course", because it is where I keep my handicap, but I almost never play there anymore. Echelon is certainly more picturesque and challenging, and it usually has fewer players. But, Riverpines can be fun. I am tentatively in, depending upon the date.

I might just show up and be the photographer.

I like that idea. We always need someone to keep us in line as well. haha

Put me down as a yes.

Woohoo vman! Congrats on your big win tonight!

This will be fun. We should prim get an estimate of how many and pick some dates. I am free any weekend except the 1st and 3rd weekends. I would be glad to help JT set this up. I am fine with either course but Echelons would prob be less crowded.

TapAhoy!

I forgot, I have a tournament down at Jekyll Island at the end of April, Friday and Saturday, 27th -28th, 2012. I can't be at the get together then. Other than that, I am pretty much good to go.

This will be fun. We should prim get an estimate of how many and pick some dates. I am free any weekend except the 1st and 3rd weekends. I would be glad to help JT set this up. I am fine with either course but Echelons would prob be less crowded.

TapAhoy!

Yeah thanks man. The thing about River Pines is that I know everybody and the chances of getting times for everyone is very high. However, in my opinion, Echelon is waaaaaaaaaay nicer than River Pines, but more expensive. It's up to y'all.

If there's room, I'd like to get in on the Georgia Spring gathering. My weekends in April look surprisingly good right now.

Woohoo vman! Congrats on your big win tonight!
Thanks KB and DD. (I haven't figured out how reply with two quotes yet). GG sent me a tracking number already, so I'll be swinging those new puppies next week I imagine. Gosh she is right on top of things!

As for the get together, JT are we talking week end or week day? If it is week end, I can play any day but the 13th and 14th (club tournament). If it is week day, I am out of town (golf trips) the 3rd and 4th weeks of April. I sure hope it works out becuase I would love to meet y'all. If not, I'll see some of you in Orlando.

Definitely weekend. Myself and Josh have school turning the week and most people have something called a job that will take priority. So the weekend is when.

Definitely weekend. Myself and Josh have school turning the week and most people have something called a job that will take priority. So the weekend is when.

Great. That just leaves me with just the one week end (13,14) that I can't play. Any other and I'm in.

Thanks KB and DD. (I haven't figured out how reply with two quotes yet). GG sent me a tracking number already, so I'll be swinging those new puppies next week I imagine. Gosh she is right on top of things!

As for the get together, JT are we talking week end or week day? If it is week end, I can play any day but the 13th and 14th (club tournament). If it is week day, I am out of town (golf trips) the 3rd and 4th weeks of April. I sure hope it works out becuase I would love to meet y'all. If not, I'll see some of you in Orlando.

Just to the right of the Reply with Quote button is another box containing quote marks with a + beside it, just click as many of those as you wish to quote and then when you hit the Reply with Quote box you were already hitting all of the quotes you hit will be in the reply dialog box that drops down. Hope this makes sense.
I will see you in Orlando if not before, take care buddy.

If there's room, I'd like to get in on the Georgia Spring gathering. My weekends in April look surprisingly good right now.

Man we would love to have ya! It looks like the first weekend in April might be the ticket huh guys?

April 7th would definitely work for me.

Man we would love to have ya! It looks like the first weekend in April might be the ticket huh guys?

Not sure this matters to anyone, but the first weekend in April is both Masters Week and Easter weekend.

April 7th would definitely work for me.

Sounds good to me! JT can start taking names, setting up pairings and booking tee times. The course may give us a group rate so check on that too.

Not sure this matters to anyone, but the first weekend in April is both Masters Week and Easter weekend.

I haven't had tickets to the Masters for the last 4 years, so needless to say should I have them this year I am going to be in Augusta instead. :D

Last edited:

Are you talking April 7?

Are you talking April 7?

yea that's what Chewie suggested . I am available the entire month so what ever works for the majority, will be fine with me.

May 7 would work for me! LOL

Back